Match creating!

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Match creating!

Postby the real slayer » 17 January 2016, 18:10

A lot of matches are set to be something certain: Coop,Dm or Tdm! But since everyone who creates a match can modify these to be whatever he wants, a lot of matches are always ruined! In addition many people don't know what the match is so they mess it up!

My idea is that a match's kind should be automatically set, not by the user but by the game! If it's Coop it will set to be Coop, if it's Dm it will be set to be Dm etc.

I think it shoud also be possible to decide if the match's kind would be customizable or not cause...

Let me know what you about this! :D

the real slayer

Re: Match creating!

Postby guest-electric fish » 17 January 2016, 18:19

smart idea but 1 thing. how the game will understand that it is coop,tdm or dm
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Silent Aurora » 17 January 2016, 18:54

I see where you are coming from, I too agree but lets have a bit of flexibility so the demand of making the same map in 3 different game mdes doesn't become an issue. But Im not sure how are we going to do that yet.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby assasinguy » 17 January 2016, 23:47

I think what slayer means is giving the mapmaker the option to determine which game modes a map can be played on. If it's only available for DM, matches will automatically be started on DM, however, if it is available for all game modes, the match creator will be able to choose.

I agree with this, it's annoying when someone starts a base match on COOP.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Website / PB2 Game