Shield Grenades!

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: Shield Grenades!

Postby the real slayer » 18 January 2016, 21:41

Hikarikaze wrote:
the real slayer wrote:It's useless if you ask me but whatever!

Useless for you but not for everyone else. Your 3-stage shield idea sounds way too complex (and rather unnecessary). The grenade is balanced as is and virtually no one else has had a problem with the fact you can just enter a shield and take over. Just because only you seem to have a problem with it doesn't warrant an immediate change to it. As for realism, someone explain to me why bullets travel in a linear direction rather than curve downwards towards the ground over time or how railgun projectiles magically go from Mach 7 to 10 mph instantly underwater in a science-fiction game without citing simplicity as a reason.

Also, the fact you've been saying things like 'lol' or 'idc' in nearly most of your posts on this topic implies to me that you simply don't care about this topic as much as I or anyone else would expect you to since this is your topic after all.

Woah, let's ease up on the directed attacks there k? Let's keep this calm! And btw don't take things so srsl, it's a 2D flash game, how much am I supposed to care! I'm here to have fun!

And just because you haven't seen people complain that doesn't mean they don't! I've seen quite a few people complaining about the shield grenades! Everybody can go in them and they break in 2 rifle bullets, and 1 of the other kind of bullets (+most of the other bullets -sniper bullets, rays- go through it killing you anyways!) It's just that I think there's no reason to use the shield grenades since they barely do anything useful! And I'm just expressing MY opinion here and saying that I think no matter the way the shields should become a little more OP.

the real slayer

Re: Shield Grenades!

Postby tehswordninja » 18 January 2016, 22:34

Not sure if this is really needed, the grenade is fine as is. No need to over complicate things
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Previous

Return to Website / PB2 Game