Guests

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Guests

Postby shadowstorm122 » 13 January 2016, 07:45

So I was ingame the other day and the guests have names...(Keep in mind I've not played for a while.) And I used the Eric Gurt trick on my name. And ppl thought I was a guest...
So the update Idea is to put (G) infront of every guests name to prevent tis confusion.
(Srry the topics small)
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Re: Guests

Postby guest-electric fish » 13 January 2016, 12:09

good idea. it will be helpful to understand who is guest and who is not
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby assasinguy » 13 January 2016, 17:55

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think player usernames can have spaces in them, they have to have _ or . That's how you know whether someone's a guest or not, as well as looking at their nickname and seeing that it's one of the randomly generated ones.

Either way, I don't see any harm which could come from this idea, so if it's not too difficult to implement, +1 from me.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby the real slayer » 13 January 2016, 18:02

It's hard to recognise the guests nowadays, and boring to check everybody's profile so +1 by me!

assasinguy wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think player usernames can have spaces in them, they have to have _ or . That's how you know whether someone's a guest or not, as well as looking at their nickname and seeing that it's one of the randomly generated ones.

What are you talking about my ursename has two gaps in it and it's just fine! I just have to add %20 between the gaps whenever I post a link with my name in it (for example a map.)

the real slayer

Postby assasinguy » 13 January 2016, 18:15

In that case I'm completely wrong, but still, guest names are pretty distinctive due to their structure, (just two random words with a gap), and their randomness I guess.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Website / PB2 Game