Send-all friends button!

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Send-all friends button!

Postby the real slayer » 7 January 2016, 19:30

Have you ever wanted to send a message to all your friends but were bored to do so? I know how it feels ;-;

Sorry, for the crappy title but let's get to the point here:

Well, I know that a lot of you don't even know their "friends" but for a person like me who knows almost everyone in his friend's list and wants to send a Happy New Year message to everyone for example is a bit annoying!

I believe that there should be a Send-all button, so wether you press it, your message would be send to all your friends!

Whatsoever, if you have more than 6000 (I don't anybody who does but whatever) friends for example and you don't want to send a message to all of them but only specific ones or if you are afraid of spam, I believe you should also be able to choose who from your friends you want to send the message and then send it to all your chosen friends! (if you don't want to send it to every single one in your friend's list.)

Let me know what you think about this! :)
Last edited by the real slayer on 8 January 2016, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

the real slayer

Re: Send-all friends button!

Postby guest-electric fish » 7 January 2016, 19:35

I would love that.it will help clan bosses to send one message in all their members
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 7 January 2016, 19:53

Isn't this already possible on forum PMs?
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby the real slayer » 8 January 2016, 13:45

shadowstorm122 wrote:Isn't this already possible on forum PMs?

I don't think so... Even if it is I'm talking about the site!

the real slayer

Postby NNC » 8 January 2016, 15:47

Now imagine that each of those 6000 friends would send a "Happy New Year" message using the "send to all friends" button.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby the real slayer » 8 January 2016, 15:55

NNC wrote:Now imagine that each of those 6000 friends would send a "Happy New Year" message using the "send to all friends" button.

As I've stated above to avoid spam, you can choose who from your friends you wanna send the message to and then press the send-all button or something + everybody would be able to PM their friends normally too!

the real slayer

Postby assasinguy » 8 January 2016, 20:46

Sounds like a cool thing to have, but it does increase the chances of spam messaging. Yeah a clan leader can use it to contact all of his clan members easily, but he can also add a load of randomers and use it to send mass-recruiting messages, think of that side of things.

Off-topic: Max Teabag has over 6000 friends, I think, he has the biggest list on PB2 by far. My list is 900 and something, also pretty big.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Silent Aurora » 8 January 2016, 21:01

I like the idea, sometimes you need to send a message to multiple people. Having this feature would be helpful and less time consuming. But of course, there is it's downside which is spam. That can easily be handled via selecting who you send it to.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to Website / PB2 Game