Minimap Feature and Stealth Capabilities

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Minimap Feature and Stealth Capabilities

Postby Jakey7680 » 6 January 2016, 22:36

How about there be a minimap in the game for singleplayer and multiplayer for PB2.5 ? It would work well in multiplayer.
There should be a weapon upgrade that adds a silencer so in singleplayer you could do stealth, Eric_Gurt would have to implement a stealth system though, Vision Cones, Movement Patterns and more.
Weapons will have less range if equiped with a silencer.
The use of the silencer in multiplayer would be to stay off the minimap...(Kinda Like CoD/Battlefield)

BTW, If you want an example of a minimap in a 2D Flash game, Look at Strike Force Heroes and Raze series to get an idea of what it could look like.

The silencer would be a 5th upgrade.

What do you guys think of this, would this be OP or stupid or would not fit this type of game.
Give me Feedback Thanks!
-Jakey7680

Jakey7680

Re: Minimap Feature and Stealth Capabilities

Postby guest-electric fish » 6 January 2016, 22:38

well.this is good idea. it doesn't have to be on multiplayer only. it can on campaign story too.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Re: Minimap Feature and Stealth Capabilities

Postby assasinguy » 6 January 2016, 22:53

Minimap: I think it would be good, but it must be optional, maps like hide and seek would be completely ruined with a minimap. Give the mapmaker the option to enable or disable the minimap using an engine mark.

Silencers: I agree, sure, once again their presence would be determined by the mapmaker. It would be part of the editable parameters for a gun or it could be added when a certain event occurs/region is entered using triggers.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Website / PB2 Game