Clans work explained

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Clans work explained

Postby Konquer » 28 December 2015, 11:24

Well , clans are thing that is offline since 7 January 2011 , when the site wasa building. Now , here is my idea to clans:
Clan pages:
Basically , a clan page (like profile one) where clan members can chat , recruit , apply war with someone and other.
C(/K)onquer (:D):
Approved maps can be conquered (i cant write K..). Non Conquered map will show to clan members "Map is not conquered." and , clan wars on maps can make it conquered.
Clan wars:
Basically Team Deathmatch to 60 points , winner side takes the map. Conquered maps will show like "Map is conquered by Onion Clan.". "but what if clan go afk for 1001 years?" Well , maps are getting less conquered. If clan don't accept 3 wars on this map , or is inactive for a month , map are getting non-conquered.

That would make PB 2.5 a great thing.
http://prntscr.com/9je7ii Forum Takeover
http://prntscr.com/9w48i6 comeback
http://prntscr.com/bnnrqa Simple kill
Konquer
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Clans work explained

Postby mingo1 » 28 December 2015, 12:39

Hm, so basically a clan hub for all the clans to battle it out and such—form alliances, and more.

Cool.

Though I am quite impressed with how clans have done things so far with their own fleshed out websites and such. However, there's never been something like a hub where all the clans go and claim their space.
Seems cool as aforementioned.

At the same time... problems could arise:

How many players in a clan would there have to be to make it an official clan? (Arguments can begin from this).

What happens if these clan battles turn into straight up site nuking and such, is there a system to ban the clan from PB2 and/or the hub?

Accordingly, who's in charge of this website? I know that Staff wants and has NOTHING to do with clans right now. It's basically like an extension from PB2 with no limits. Clans can literally do what they want if you haven't noticed, staff are powerless on that side of things.

All in all, if it can work, it would be fun. Fun. Just fun, that's what this is all about.

;)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby Konquer » 28 December 2015, 12:44

How many players in a clan would there have to be to make it an official clan? (Arguments can begin from this).
Official clan would need 8 players in order to Konquer (i cant stop)
What happens if these clan battles turn into straight up site nuking and such, is there a system to ban the clan from PB2?
Ban for site nukers :)
Accordingly, who's in charge of this website? I know that Staff wants and has NOTHING to do with clans right now. It's basically like an extension from PB2 with no limits. Clans literally do what they want if you haven't noticed, staff are powerless in that side of things.
-"Mingo , get this Ban hammer and lets go pwn some n00bs!"-DuckWrath 2016
http://prntscr.com/9je7ii Forum Takeover
http://prntscr.com/9w48i6 comeback
http://prntscr.com/bnnrqa Simple kill
Konquer
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby DoomWrath » 28 December 2015, 17:13

So long as the clan system is implemented into the PB2/PB2.5 websites and not left to players to create their own sites, then I support any kind of clan system/clan wars - issues only seem to arise from offsite behaviour, where staff cannot influence the few people who taint the community.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Terabrion » 28 December 2015, 17:15

Konquer wrote:At the same time... problems could arise:

Official clan would need 8 players in order to Konquer (i cant stop)
What happens if these clan battles turn into straight up site nuking and such, is there a system to ban the clan from PB2?
Ban for site nukers :)
Accordingly, who's in charge of this website? I know that Staff wants and has NOTHING to do with clans right now. It's basically like an extension from PB2 with no limits. Clans literally do what they want if you haven't noticed, staff are powerless in that side of things.
-"Mingo , get this Ban hammer and lets go pwn some n00bs!"-DuckWrath 2016

8 players? So, small groups would not be considered official clans? gg.
Scissorhands
Another step in an unknown direction
How can I be sure, oh how can I be sure?
Days go by, it seems to grow (it seems to grow)
It feels still right where I am
I can't see you anymore, feel you anymore
These voices are pushing me
They want me to fail (they want me to fail)
I am falling
Nothing to lose, nothing to win
How could I be sure?
Why so sure, why so sure?
Terabrion
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby JDeck » 31 December 2015, 01:57

mingo1 wrote:

What happens if these clan battles turn into straight up site nuking and such, is there a system to ban the clan from PB2 and/or the hub?

Accordingly, who's in charge of this website? I know that Staff wants and has NOTHING to do with clans right now. It's basically like an extension from PB2 with no limits. Clans can literally do what they want if you haven't noticed, staff are powerless on that side of things.

;)

1. Then use the standard one then , 5members required to post their clans on forum. Then 5members required.
2. Well honestly that is indeed a problem where staff are powerless on thise side of things. But at least to improve the situation , how about this:
- Before a new clan is created , it have to be approved by a moderator
- The clan have at least1/2 weeks to recruit up to 4 members.(5member total if includes leader.)
- Staff and admins have full access to the site to view the history like who left or joined the clan ,ETC.(to make the ban-life easier)
[And of course like whay Doomwrath said , clan site have to be in PB2.5 websites.]
Thats just my idea though

JDeck

Shado aprovs

Postby shadowstorm122 » 31 December 2015, 04:45

This could work but how many clans can a user be in? Because back when I was a newb I was in 3 clans at the same time...
And I think this could eradicate fake clan members (E.G.those who pretend to be in the pro clans)
plus you can directly join the clan without having to go to group sites, etc...
Shado aprovs
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Return to Website / PB2 Game