Some suggestion...

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Some suggestion...

Postby darklords of doom » 24 December 2015, 07:10

This is some of "ideas", since PB 2.5 isn't 100% complete yet.

Civil Security Ghost
The invisible is good...But to he's a ghost right? Can he like....Possess thing? Here my idea... Civil Security Ghost has ability to possess dead body.. But they can't possess body that already in half pieces or destroyed.. As long that corpse has its body (that mean they possess even the corpse has no head,legs and etc)

Some character ability
Civil Security Heavy can tank many damage so that his ability.. Maybe they can add Civil Security Boss some guns profession? Proxy can booster herself to move,swim and shoot faster..Android will likely take reduced damage from guns..and agile...You'll get it...

Disarm
If you shoot the hands, it will likely have chance to disarm him ..

Zombies
This will be likely a big-thing if they created it... Zombie are really effective in close-combat. And extremely agile and fast.. They will become more faster if they lost their body...Zombie also has chance to disarm player.

Armor change
This will be likely only available in SP... Players can change their body (armor) from a dead corpse..

That all (Sorry for ma bad enlisghh)

darklords of doom

Hm

Postby Vexiled » 24 December 2015, 09:16

darklords of doom wrote:This is some of "ideas", since PB 2.5 isn't 100% complete yet.

Civil Security Ghost
The invisible is good...But to he's a ghost right? Can he like....Possess thing? Here my idea... Civil Security Ghost has ability to possess dead body.. But they can't possess body that already in half pieces or destroyed.. As long that corpse has its body (that mean they possess even the corpse has no head,legs and etc)
Interesting concept, but the CS Ghost isn't an actual ghost (From what I can tell anyways), just a unit in a suit that has the capability of invisibility.

Some character ability
Civil Security Heavy can tank many damage so that his ability.. Maybe they can add Civil Security Boss some guns profession? Proxy can booster herself to move,swim and shoot faster..Android will likely take reduced damage from guns..and agile...You'll get it...
Having different abilities for each character would be interesting, but lets not make it a default thing (Though I'm not sure what it would be if it was added).

Disarm
I get what you're going at, but no. People get shot in the hands all the time, so unless the chance would be an incredibly small percentage (Which would be useless then) this would be OP. Though maybe it can be an E-mark for extraneous uses.

Zombies
This will be likely a big-thing if they created it... Zombie are really effective in close-combat. And extremely agile and fast.. They will become more faster if they lost their body...Zombie also has chance to disarm player.
Nope. The idea of "zombies" are custom in the first place, and having abilities like this seem kinda useless, as you can do most of it with triggers (Also, "they will become more faster if they lost their body"? What?!)

Armor change
This will be likely only available in SP... Players can change their body (armor) from a dead corpse..
Actually, this isn't a bad idea, I kinda like it. I'd vote for this as an E-mark though, as it could ruin some other maps (But could also make for cool new maps as well).
We are machines, tools bereft of heart. We have lived, yet were never alive. Let us die having lived.
Vexiled
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Some suggestion...

Postby maxim12 » 24 December 2015, 13:54

darklords of doom wrote:Civil Security Ghost

Some character ability

Good idea, but only as an engine mark.

darklords of doom wrote:Disarm

Sorry, no.

This would be a very trolly feature, so no.

darklords of doom wrote:Zombies

Already can be done, just put enemys and dont give them guns. When PB2.5 will be out you even can create a zombie skin with the skin editor.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Wardemption » 24 December 2015, 15:52

Honestly, I really don't like that CS Ghost "possess a dead body" thing.

I guess character ability may be good.

Disarm... No. Our shots are likely to hit the hands most of the time and that would create no fun with players dropping their weapons every time they got hit much in their hands.

We can create zombies with using triggers and lot more. Also, if we add actual zombies which won't need triggers then first we will need a good plot-hole on how they were made in the middle of the real pb2 story... Really don't like this.

Armor change, need to guess much.
Freedom's from, not to.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby plasma88 » 24 December 2015, 16:22

If these ideas were implemented i find that they would be to game breaking, and would change the dynamic greatly. Thats just me though.

plasma88

Postby shadowstorm122 » 25 December 2015, 14:21

Eh Cs Ghosts can't really possess a dead body seeing as you can kill them(the cs ghost)

Character abilities could work as a engine mark but it would be annoying if you had to fight a cs boss or heavy with a minigun and yer a light skin

Disarm may be alright but only if you press a certain button when you are next to someone and kill them with a blade
but not by shooting the gun from their hands

Zombies are already possible to make but they don't need their own skin...

But I don't think armor change would work very well unless the body drops a temporary armor(what gives the player a little more health for like 30 secs or something.

Nice ideas though.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby CritiKill » 27 December 2015, 03:52

Civil Security Ghost - CS-Ghosts aren't actual ghosts, and, like Vexiled said, the suit gives them their invisibility.

Zombies - I feel like zombies wouldn't fit very well at all. Leave that to Raze.

Armor Change - I like this idea, but would the player's health change to match with the armor?

Disarming - Too much trolling, like maxim12 said.
CritiKill
Recruit

Return to Website / PB2 Game