Better censorship options

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Better censorship options

Postby The_Annihilator » 25 November 2015, 21:42

Boy, I'm just full of ideas for the new update! Others tell me I'm full of something else, but that's beside the point. (Hope all these new topics don't qualify as spam.) Anyway, I've noticed, that even with censorship on, people can still fit in swear words by using acronyms or misspelling something. (Such as wtf or F*k) In other words, you can still tell what they're saying. My idea is this; maybe the censorship option can add words like my examples. Or maybe you can type in certain words you'd like censored.

The_Annihilator

Re: Better censorship options

Postby xChakra » 25 November 2015, 22:16

Wtf shouldnt be censored because the people youre censoring it from shouldn't have knowledge of it, i.e 9-12 year olds, who really, imo shouldnt be playing the game. If you say fk, or fq, they still couldnt get a clue from that and probably dont(shouldnt*) care anyhow. And the people who know those words SHOULD be mature enough around them or not even care.
But we have stupid kids in the world.
[sarcasm] Yeah... Sure[/sarcasm]
Spoiler: Show More
xChakra
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: Better censorship options

Postby The_Annihilator » 26 November 2015, 00:39

Yeah, I guess. It was just an idea that came to mind. Anyway, I thought about this, and it really is a pretty useless idea. Topic locked.

The_Annihilator

Return to Website / PB2 Game