Kinetic module.

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Kinetic module.

Postby maxim12 » 5 November 2015, 23:30

Eric should give more uses of the kinetic module, not only on colleting guns from traps like in a few certain levels, other than that the kinetic module is absolutly USELESS.

I want the kinetc module have more uses that they are actualy USEFULL in the middle of combat.

Could be used as:

- Using kinetic power on alive enemys, basicaly same as picking guns and items with the kinetic, but on enemy characters, while that, the enemy cant shoot, cant move, while using kinetic on enemy it drains your energy. You can use kinetic, and shoot at the same time on the targeted enemy only with pistols or swords.
- Mind control. Yeah, the kinetic power could be used as a "Mind control" thing. You use kinetic module on your enemy, he will gbecame on your team for a short time (Untill your energy drains out.).
- Use kinetic on "Use" buttons from range, you dont have to get close, You simply use your kinetic on the "Use" panel, and you have to press E aswell to use the "Use" panel with the kinetic module.

Those new abilities can be turned On/Off with a Engine mark or a new trigger option.

Those new additions to the kinetic module could be very welcome on PB2.5.

Also give the option to make the enemy immune against those Kinetic powers, means certain characters that have protection you cant use the new kinetic abilities on them.

All those new abilites are to improve gameplay, first less too much focusing on "Slow-mo" on almost all enemys in the map, because in Normal or higher difficulty, most enemys are "expencive" in this game, requires mostly yo use slow-mo to beat them.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Kinetic module.

Postby artichokecat » 6 November 2015, 07:07

Oh so that's how you were meant to get that plasmagun in like lvl 8...
But more on topic, yeah I agree
The kinetic module is interesting and has potential

I'd like to see if we could do more with it on PB 2.5
Idk if it suitable for MP though
Also that space is taken by the Portnade (which I like just as much)
artichokecat
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby maxim12 » 6 November 2015, 19:11

Guys, i want to see your opinions!
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby KARL SERG » 6 November 2015, 19:54

artichokecat wrote:Oh so that's how you were meant to get that plasmagun in like lvl 8...

You can also touch the Platform while in Slow Motion and get out of the Room fast. It's extra funny if there's an Android inside.

Ontopic: I like these Ideas, but it's more useful than you may think. The Barrels can be moved to create Traps as well and give Weapons to Enemies if they are fighting each other.

I agree that it should have more applications, though. I suggested most of them on the 4th Forums, but I can't access them AtM.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby maxim12 » 6 November 2015, 20:11

KARL SERG wrote:
artichokecat wrote:Oh so that's how you were meant to get that plasmagun in like lvl 8...

You can also touch the Platform while in Slow Motion and get out of the Room fast. It's extra funny if there's an Android inside.

Ontopic: I like these Ideas, but it's more useful than you may think. The Barrels can be moved to create Traps as well and give Weapons to Enemies if they are fighting each other.

I agree that it should have more applications, though. I suggested most of them on the 4th Forums, but I can't access them AtM.

I know i can throw barrels at enemys, but i do this rarely, You cant always do that.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Website / PB2 Game