Civil Security Medic

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: Civil Security Medic

Postby assasinguy » 2 January 2016, 00:48

guest-electric fish wrote:Nice idea but one problem.this medic will ruin the campaign.

Depends on how he's used guest, imagine a mission where there's a massive battle, several people on each side, (yeah that's massive on PB2), one medic would be useful just running about and healing everyone. It would also force you to play more tactically as you have to always cover the medic.

I guess ^ that can be said for the ways this skin will be used in MP as well, it would be awesome to have one guy in a realwar map who is just a medic.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby ustopable » 2 January 2016, 02:42

assasinguy wrote:
guest-electric fish wrote:Nice idea but one problem.this medic will ruin the campaign.

Depends on how he's used guest, imagine a mission where there's a massive battle, several people on each side, (yeah that's massive on PB2), one medic would be useful just running about and healing everyone. It would also force you to play more tactically as you have to always cover the medic.

I guess ^ that can be said for the ways this skin will be used in MP as well, it would be awesome to have one guy in a realwar map who is just a medic.

Wait you mean he'll run around with a defibrillator reviving everyone?
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Monovalent » 2 January 2016, 14:10

Jakey7680 wrote:There is a brown medic skin in Strike Force Heroes 1 that may look like a Civil Security Skin. 8) I guess once the skin editor comes around in 2.5 you can make it based on that!

Jakey, please don't necropost.
Monovalent
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to Website / PB2 Game