New Forum : Computers

Give us your feedback about the forum! Or have an idea? Post it here!

New Forum : Computers

Postby ZapruderFilm » 13 September 2016, 05:05

Hey, I was wondering if a new topic might be considered for approval:

The topic is Computers, this can vary from fixing a flash issue, to security, to replacing your processor, to cellphones.

I happen to be able to speak about these topics pretty informed and spontaneously, and I know this would be a forum topic I could be heavily involved in, posting many guides and tips for new players.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: New Forum Topic: Computers

Postby Protonoid » 23 September 2016, 06:04

There is a forum already for fixing issues and all named as "Bug Reporting". And if you wanna make a topic, you're free to do it unless it breaks some of the Code Of Conduct.

As for guides and all,
There is a forum called "Tutorials" where you can post your helpful and essential guides.

Both of these are present in the Support Section of the forum.

sorry for inconvenience,
TOPIC UNLOCKED
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: New Forum Topic: Computers

Postby ZapruderFilm » 23 September 2016, 06:12

Protonoid wrote:There is a forum already for fixing issues and all named as "Bug Reporting". And if you wanna make a topic, you're free to do it unless it breaks some of the Code Of Conduct.

As for guides and all,
There is a forum called "Tutorials" where you can post your helpful and essential guides.

Both of these are present in the Support Section of the forum.

sorry for inconvenience,
TOPIC UNLOCKED

Your points definitely have some meat to them, and a lot of topics could be fitted into those areas-
But there are people with many questions about cybersecurity, browser issues, ISP's, the website on mobile, malware, programming
And many many many other topics that could be discussed in a computer section, and a lot of it could in some way relate to PB2.

It would be nice for people like me, who are most interested in reading about this topic, but still want to be an active part of the community.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: New Forum : Computers

Postby DoomWrath » 23 September 2016, 14:02

I don't think a section would have enough activity. Just use General Discussion or ATC to create topics relating to each subject you want to discuss. There's no topic creation cap if all the topics are active and promote discussion.

If the topics do show a large amount of activity, it then may be worth adding a new section to the forums.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Forum