upvotes/downvotes

Give us your feedback about the forum! Or have an idea? Post it here!

upvotes/downvotes

Postby phsc » 24 January 2018, 12:05

make this reddit or smth
it would be cool to see the public opinion wouldnt it?
making so good maps/suggestions get into like so kind of first page, bad ones get ignored
ofc this would be abusable and pb2 is basically a bunch of kids and they would get butthurt, but wouldnt it be a cool thing to add? prob not going to happen
ban me already

phsc
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: upvotes/downvotes

Postby ustopable » 24 January 2018, 12:17

Don't know really but from what I see I don't disagree with you? downvote. Is it a joke or I agree with you? Upvote

and if you got downvoted to hell and when you make a post someone will target you because all your post are downvoted.

Really though It is helpful for like... Reddit to bring a good thing in top while bad whine are in the bottom but seeing downvote and upvote as a sign that I agree or disagree shouldn't be encourage I stil remember NSHC or whoever that guy gets downvoted here in PB2 Forum. I would like to see how it will work here but im pretty sure with this forum limitations it can't be added.
ustopable
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Player_PB2 » 18 March 2018, 07:57

One problem: i can't enter any reddit websites. it says that my internet connection is unprotected :/
Account hacked by Player_PB2
Player_PB2
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrblake213 » 18 March 2018, 13:11

If people like a certain topic in this forum, it will always stay on top because recent replies will make the topic on top.

If people like it, they will surely talk about it.
mrblake213
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Forum