Deviant Art: Night Sky

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

Like it?

Yes.
86%
Neutral.
7%
No.
7%

Total votes : 14

Deviant Art: Night Sky

Postby Failureguy » 31 March 2017, 03:03

Meanwhile continuing Marine artwork I have posted about whether I should continue a few days ago (Yes, I'm continuing it), I have done another artwork for myself in Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile just yesterday.

Not entirely great, but I'm pretty satisfied about the artwork here. What are your thoughts?
View all of my fanarts here:
Old Artworks: http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=14698
Deviant Art: http://failureguy1.deviantart.com/
Failureguy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Deviant Art: Night Sky

Postby jeff the hacker » 31 March 2017, 04:31

its quite pretty and a can see 2 person at bottom left, and you got to fix the tree though ( it looks like a mushroom cloud, no offense )
im an alien inside

jeff the hacker
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby darkstar 1 » 31 March 2017, 10:30

Looks nice, but you messed the tree a bit up, also the sky is a bit too chaotic at some places and too empty at other places. The colour choice is perfect :)

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Missak » 31 March 2017, 10:32

This artwork brings me the chills, and it really feels like something you could pick up from comics.

As an afterthought, when I look closely it actually reminds me of a game with a soothing sound of rivers. Good job!
Missak
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Terror Only » 31 March 2017, 14:32

no other words. you're the best at drawing this kind of stuff

Terror Only
Falkok [250]

Postby Failureguy » 1 April 2017, 09:30

jeff the hacker wrote:its quite pretty and a can see 2 person at bottom left, and you got to fix the tree though ( it looks like a mushroom cloud, no offense )

Well, that's another learning point for me I guess to make a better tree. Thanks!

darkstar 1 wrote:Looks nice, but you messed the tree a bit up, also the sky is a bit too chaotic at some places and too empty at other places. The colour choice is perfect :)

The concept was pretty rough and it did ended up chaotic in certain parts other than a few places. Guess I gotta be careful, glad you like it!

Missak wrote:This artwork brings me the chills, and it really feels like something you could pick up from comics.

As an afterthought, when I look closely it actually reminds me of a game with a soothing sound of rivers. Good job!

I actually have no idea where I got the idea from anyway, it began as a scratch to something like this. Glad you like it.

Terror Only wrote:no other words. you're the best at drawing this kind of stuff

I'm still kind of working towards realistic drawings. I know I'm not there yet, but I'll progress. Thanks a lot!
View all of my fanarts here:
Old Artworks: http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=14698
Deviant Art: http://failureguy1.deviantart.com/
Failureguy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Tempus » 3 April 2017, 06:00

Really like the sky. But the ground, in my opinion needs work.

I think your color pallet is a little off. I feel is should be a little more cartoonie. Brighter colors, more of a blend
Tempus
Advisor

Postby GhostX5 » 7 May 2017, 22:08

Dude, this one looks so freaking beautiful. Maybe next time, why not try making a raining sky with thunderstorms?
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Other Art