GhostX5's 2ND COMIC (In Progress)!

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

Will John and his team survive the outbreak and eradicate the virus without losing his friends/men?

Poll ended at 15 March 2017, 04:34

Yes, they're very strong, and they have the will and power to kill all zombies without having any losses. 8)
No votes
No, they're not that even close to Alice and her team from Resident Evil: Retribution, how are they supposed to kill them all, get infected and mutated into a powerful zombie, become friendly and kill the zombies, or get infected and not contracting the virus like AJ from Navy SEALS: Battle For New Orleans, because all of them have a strong immunity against the virus? No, just no. :nope:
No votes
Neither, I really don't know if they can survive the outbreak or not. If their backup didn't get to arrive in time, well, bye bye Alpha Team. :(
No votes

Total votes : 0

GhostX5's 2ND COMIC (In Progress)!

Postby GhostX5 » 5 March 2017, 04:34

Hey guys! GhostX5 here, and I have been thinking about doing this one for a long time, besides Operation: Frostbite.

http://ghostx5-helghast975.deviantart.c ... 1488645695

It's Operation Frostbite: Zombie Outbreak! Will John and his team survive the outbreak and eradicate the virus without losing his friends/men? Take your guess, because this comic will be coming out in several months, so be patient about it, thank you!

Credits to monstarules for providing me the sprites (Head, body, arms, legs, weapons):
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=683

Any comments, suggestions, feedback? Throw one! :D
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Other Art