GhostX5's DELTA Soldier Sprites #7!

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

GhostX5's DELTA Soldier Sprites #7!

Postby GhostX5 » 22 February 2017, 15:14

Hey guys! GhostX5 here, and I'm back for another surprise! Cast of the new characters and the old ones (From left to right): http://ghostx5-helghast975.deviantart.c ... 1487773286

Cpl. Dunn

Yuri

Frost

Pvt. Allen

James Ramirez

Small problem on Frost, I made his sleeve, somehow, look like it was splashed by acid, though.. Because when I looked him up on Google, he has some green marks on his sleeves, well he just shortened his sleeves.

I got no problems on Yuri, didn't noticed he has the Jarhead hairstyle, so I used Maka's head (Copied the headset, but I erased the mic and the rest), and I have to create the new AK for him (True that, I created it, but I copied the stock from the Automatic Rifle and the magazine from Cpt. Ralph Taylor's AK-47 :3), which was so fun, really fun.

Also, I made Ramirez look like exactly from the MW2 cover, except that he's aiming with his M16 while walking. I might be wrong on Allen, because I think he also wears the same camouflage uniform like Foley, so yeah, might wanna remind me if something wrong I have made, because I haven't played CoD MW2 for a long time, but how I remembered Allen's uniform, I played the very first mission, the one where you're training in the Army Rangers.

Credits to monsta rules for providing me the sprites (DELTA Soldier body parts, arms, body, legs, head, weapons): memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=683

Any comments, feedback, suggestions? Throw one! :D
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Other Art