GhostX5's DELTA Soldier Sprites #2!

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

GhostX5's DELTA Soldier Sprites #2!

Postby GhostX5 » 9 February 2017, 23:01

Hey guys! I got another DELTA Soldier Sprites! This time, with a small twist!
http://imgur.com/WczdxlD

The leader, John, has a newly developed visor, Kathy has been replaced by Angeline (Well, Kathy got injured recently during vacation, because she accidentally bumped into someone's car while biking, definitely landed her into the hospital) and a new recruit was added (AIrborne, yellow visor). McCabe changed his headgear (right with Airborne, with a cap and a mask).
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Re: GhostX5's DELTA Soldier Sprites #2!

Postby monstarules » 9 February 2017, 23:23

I like it! Also admins, don't lock this if you think it's him stealing my stuff, he's okay to use it!
Waiting for some good updates
monstarules
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 10 February 2017, 12:54

Thanks monsta rules! Felt bad for her, though. Here, catch! John, McCabe, Airborne, Nick, Angeline & the Rookie visiting Kathy.

http://i.imgur.com/bYirDnx.png
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby monstarules » 10 February 2017, 15:00

Blue haiiir xD Looking decent!
Waiting for some good updates
monstarules
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 10 February 2017, 15:37

That's Airborne if you ask me, decided for Airborne that his hair should be blue, and he's the other recruit with a yellow visor. :D

Also, Airborne & Rookie are the only members of ALPHA-343 which does not have real names & shows their true identity. I would think of another member which also does not have a name, but a secret guy. He's pretty much of a lone wolf, and he rarely speaks, but a silent soldier at the whole time. He also never reveals his identity.

Most of the characters I create in such comics are rare, so it gets harder and harder to give them nicknames.
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Return to Other Art