Venture, a Planet.

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

Venture, a Planet.

Postby Thundrex » 28 December 2015, 10:30

Venture

Venture is a very hospitable planet. The majority of the surface tempurature ranges from a mild 60 to a soothing 70 degrees fahrenheit. A strange chemical in the atmosphere causes a blue glow, it is found to be non-deadly to nearly every life form. The gravity is pitiful compared to that of Earth, meaning heavier items could be stored here and lifted off rather easily.

Water is frequent upon this planet, which most life needs to survive for long. There is life upon this planet, but it remains very simple. Most of the life is found in little water pools on the remarkable shores.

Although there may be a lot of water on this planet, there are some salt flats and deserts. Massive but very uncommon.
Venture has no moons, meaning very, very subtle seas and oceans.

Manned exploration of this planet is planned on [:::::] of [:::::]. The corporation [:::::] and [:::::] are currently fighting for dominance to acquire the rights to it, but for now it remains accessible to anyone.

A picture of this planet can be viewed here (and yes, I made it): clickdismane
Like Minecraft?

Well join Apocalypse.red! It's a fantastic, small server. It's quite inactive but that's why we need you!
Thundrex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Venture, a Planet.

Postby darkstar 1 » 28 December 2015, 11:09

Wow, awesome :o
How long did it take to make this?

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby guest-electric fish » 28 December 2015, 16:23

Prefect.I like it
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby KARL SERG » 28 December 2015, 16:25

I expected it to be greener, but it's still cool. GJ
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Green eyed Demon » 28 December 2015, 16:28

Looks epic man,good job

Green eyed Demon

Postby Monovalent » 28 December 2015, 16:59

I hope you don't mind if I share this tutorial: http://mygimptutorial.com/the-ultimate- ... t-tutorial

Good job.
Monovalent
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Andropov » 28 December 2015, 20:46

Monovalent wrote:I hope you don't mind if I share this tutorial: http://mygimptutorial.com/the-ultimate- ... t-tutorial

Good job.

Right. I should mention I used that tutorial.

Andropov

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 December 2015, 21:06

Looks cool - almost Google Earth-esque and resembles a 3D model made in Blender. It'd be perfect for a sci-fi wallpaper. If you mess around with the color and texture and make it look barren, you could have something that's meant to be in Warframe, Destiny, or maybe even PB2. You should make another planet and add some minor details like spaceships or satellites in orbit. That'd be cool to see.

I might have to try out this tutorial myself one day, though I'd have to improvise some steps.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Other Art