Cannon Bot - A105

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Cannon Bot - A105

Postby broforce1 » 8 July 2020, 18:22

gorilla pose:

regualar pose:

devided body parts:

abilities: properly this is not a an android or a robot, it's A smashing robot machine that can work as a vehicle as well,
which is means that anyone can go inside that thing and use, commonly used by robots inside a machine, the machine can jump higher than the player with self boost, properly, you can call it an angry gorilla smashing machine, he can make an earthquake, well a small earthquake, and he can destroy a little bit of the ground like what hulk does we he say hulk smash and then he smashes the ground, and obviously he can crush any living being or undersized things according to his oversized body, my other ideas are kinda cool, there's a red version that will have boosters and can shoot fire like he's a flame thrower, and also, that would be a nice idea to be considered as a vehicle on pb2.5 because it looks like an awesome idea, and here are some pictures for bonuses.

like I told you before he can crush any living being for example a human.

and I also said that already, he can smash the ground.

alright, that's all, sorry if the suit doesn't look that good, but hope you like it anyway, I hope that you would like the idea if you didn't like the suit, but if you didn't like the idea you can just like the skin at least, but if not any either of that go kill yourself.

and thanks for everything.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Cannon Bot - A105

Postby Luka55 » 8 July 2020, 19:33

p e r f e c t i o n .

Luka55
Recruit

Re: Cannon Bot - A105

Postby broforce1 » 12 July 2020, 15:12

we must have this.