art

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

art

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 20 October 2019, 18:37

guys i made some art i took inspiration from bio-1

Spoiler: Show More

Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: art

Postby Jason Eden » 20 October 2019, 18:43

Your art is terrible and so is your sense of humor.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Bear855 » 20 October 2019, 18:44

Jason Eden wrote:Your art is terrible and so is your sense of humor.

Those images were joke on discord.
What did we see before we were born?
Bear855
Recruit

Postby phsc » 20 October 2019, 19:42

they were jokes on discord based on the images sent by bio-1 obviously

but jason, time to completely destroy you with logic, again, and you will ignore it because youre unable to refute me, and have been unable to for more than a year now i believe, congratulations! youre terrible at logic! but you believe youre not! which is amazing because it fits the fact youre bad at it!!!!!

but let me take every word you say and destroy you
but since you dont seem to care for logic in its pure form, i will also cite the sources for those who had such ideas before and wrote and were able to refute and debunk those who contested them

eden.json wrote:Your art is terrible

words are arbitrary and subjective: wittgenstein's tractatus logico-philosophicus, most of the works written by kurt gödel (he was a logician btw) but most importantly his unpublished essays
but in a general way, it is all arbitrary, words, use of reason itself (it is unable to proof itself thus it is an axiom which is arbitrary mostly based on intuition or goals, which are arbitrary, if you make an utilitarian argument or an appeal to pragmatism or efficiency it is also arbitrary, you can also make an appeal to emtoions or feelings but such is also arbitrary, you can also connect them in different ways but it is also arbitrary, and subjective).
also maybe hegel's essays on aesthetics, as much as some of it is wrong, i believe this one could actually make you accept subjectivity better

eden.json wrote:and so is your sense of humor.

same applies, but i can make another argument here coming from the word "sense" but i will make the axiomatic (wrong) assumption that words arent completely arbitrary and subjective, and simply use the definition from google:
"a faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus; one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch."
and then descartes, on his meditations of the first philosophy, in the first medititation goes on about how the senses misleads us, using the example of sleep, it is quite a long term and i only have a real life copy but i dont remember the specific pages for me to write, but a quick google result should explain that to you about how the senses misleads us, good examples are some of the arguments used by flat earthers as to how the earth is flat when it obviously isnt for many reasons, some also being empirical but more complex to find out about

may i mention that MLG COOL DOMINIK isnt much older than bio-1 and he is making a joke about his art, a parody, which makes me believe that bio-1 was truly intentionally funny with his artwork, but you dont seem to be able to get that, also the fact that he is younger should open up an exception in your mind on his opinion since we cant make fun of 10 year olds making art but you... can say theyre objectively bad and unfunny? kind of not constant mr. eden
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mrblake213 » 21 October 2019, 00:10

3.1 • Respect all other forum users including site staff.

The Plazma Burst Community Staff (Administration/Moderators/Support Members) reserve the right to ban, block, suspend, or otherwise prevent any player from using any service of or related to Plazma Burst for any reason at any time. This applies to the game, site, chat, forums, site messaging service, and forum messaging service.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Return to Still Art