Its okay
67%
bro this is garbage
33%

Total votes : 6

Possible Shield Topic?

Postby Xenon- » 21 July 2019, 15:57

Spoiler: Show More

I am extremely sorry with presenting the community with my terrible art skills, but I wanted to present a topic of a hand-held shield that would take the place of your swords. Please share your ideas, I know that the community is way more creative than me in the field of art.

The Adv. Ballistic Shield is designed to stop/resist high speed projectiles, such as railguns. However, it is susceptible to explosives. The slot would be 0, and it may be possible to ram close enemies.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The platform I used was GIMP, and the reason it looks so rough is because idk how to soften the edges.
Last edited by Xenon- on 25 July 2019, 01:41, edited 3 times in total.
Xenon-
Recruit

Re: Possible Shield Topic?

Postby LazyRain » 22 July 2019, 14:17

Not in the right style but it looks good. What is its size compared to chatacters? I'd like to see the comparison on a picture.

In my opinion similar portable shields with different parameters would be good for PB2.5. A thing i want to suggest about them is that a shield would protect your back when you doesn't hold it in hands.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: Possible Shield Topic?

Postby Mean Me » 25 July 2019, 01:53

Nice work overall, but I wish you'd make the lines more straight. I agree with LazyRain, but I would put durability in so it would be more balanced than OP.
I have nothing to say. Goodbye.
Mean Me
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art