LDS Rebel Armor

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

LDS Rebel Armor

Postby Blood Stain » 15 July 2019, 19:30

Was going to make this in some art engine but got too lazy...
It's called the Lightweight Deployment Suit (LDS for short) and is associated with the Rebel faction

Lore: The Earthling Governmental Defense has turned into a dictatorship using the Civil Security, a government military branch once used for peace, as their iron fist. In an effort to create a new and more just government, the Rebel Coalition was formed to combat the corrupt government and Civil Security. One of the first suits of armor developed by StrikeSlip Manufacturers™ was the Light Deployment Suit. Using lightweight metals combined with aerogel and focusing armor plates on the front provides great speed and agility, as well as being cheap and easy to mass produce. It is utilized for Rebel Scouts and for Strike teams with the need for speed. It became a very popular choice of armor for privates and officers alike.

Also, feel free to render this in some art engine, I'm too lazy to do this... but at least give me credit for rough draft/concept
(Now people are going to shame me for being lazy to do this and telling other people to do it for me...)

Blood Stain
Recruit

Re: LDS Rebel Armor

Postby daft punk 777 » 18 July 2019, 04:18

cool , and i see you has problem with drawing skins in gimp or etc too :) like me.
But i (and you ) can cool draw skin on paper XD Good work
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Return to Still Art