Raven Sniper?

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Raven Sniper?

Postby Mr jaks nes » 14 July 2019, 15:16

A sniper that can be equipped with both androids and ravens, maybe marine too...
When it detects something, the red dot keeps flashing, there's no lasers but maybe scope will detect.
At shooting, it will become black and flash slowly red, then it will be red back.

I couldn't put the image, because the resolution and graphics are very hight, (error message: Your images may only be up to 1200 pixels wide)

Anyways, here's the link.
https://imgur.com/HvpAFdV

Hope you like it.
Mr jaks nes
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Raven Sniper?

Postby daft punk 777 » 15 July 2019, 04:19

OH MAN! DIS AWESOME, but my ass on fire cause u not asked about redrawing my work, BUT DIS REALY COOL!
BUT (i know what here so many buts) dis not raven sniper... this looks like more as android sniper rifle...
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby Mr jaks nes » 15 July 2019, 15:09

Spoiler: Show More
Mr jaks nes wrote:
daft punk 777 wrote:OH MAN! DIS AWESOME, but my ass on fire cause u not asked about redrawing my work, BUT DIS REALY COOL!
BUT (i know what here so many buts) dis not raven sniper... this looks like more as android sniper rifle...

I understand that this gun looks more like android sniper, but someone i know said "PB2 lore should have Raven be the creator of the Androids. Except the ATM one." Wich means, the ravens are the ones who created robot and they should have created their guns too, they love both colors, that why it's should be for both androids and ravens, i don't know if marine can too.
Mr jaks nes
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Blood Stain » 15 July 2019, 19:04

Pretty sure dev of Raven said that Raven was CS equivalent to fast boi android cuz cs needed to make an armor that would match the android fast bois speed.

Blood Stain
Recruit

Return to Still Art