Stats
Faction : Civil Security
Damage : 100-190
Upgrade Level 3 : 200-425
Rate of Fire : 0.75
Accuracy : 40%
Power : 0.7
Projectile Count : 1
Projectile Speed : Instantaneous ( ground )
Very Fast ( underwater )
Penetration : 1 blocks
Full Price : unobtainable, scavenge from CS units only
Slot 4
Note
: A highly dangerous and versatile arm designed by The Agenda 13 Division of Civil Security, a balance between Lite Railgun CS-Hshot and Heavy Railgun v04 OneSOneK, featuring moderate damage and higher rate of fire. Perfect for Ghosts and Bosses. After the design approval, Agenda 13 began to escalate another of their research team's effort resulting in Agenda 13 becoming one of the spearheads in CS firearms division. Cooperate by self-research technology, they are the only division that is on par with the In-Field CS Battalions in technology aside from manpower. Many of the weapons CS use are there manufactured by them. After the rebellion of the CS high-ranking officer, Javier, against the Security themselves and the Agenda 13 for its Nanotech virus, Agenda 13 is mostly downed and works in shadow despite the increasing efforts in trying to revive the main designing division of CS. However, their escalated and massive arms production prior to the rebellion have a great influence in the Civil's battle against the Usurpation still.

: It is a late-game weapon ( or on Impossible mode ), usually equipped by the CS Ghost or Bosses, and Heavies on occasions

: EndGRay is a shortened word for [EndGame Ray]

Last edited by puluong on 22 December 2018, 20:35, edited 4 times in total.

We Are The Citizen Security of Earth. We Are Soldiers. We Are The Last Stand. We Are Hope.
puluong
Recruit

Re: Railgun V055 CS-EndGRay Concept

Postby LazyRain » 22 December 2018, 13:54

The art is not bad. Not in the style but lines are fine except "CS". I recommend you to swap colors on the bottom part or something like that because lighter coloured outline with darker coloured inner part looks wrong here. Hmmm... maybe it's need to add a few lines. Actually, I don't think CS need one more railgun. 2 is enough. And what is the 40% accuracy? I guess you mean degrees, but it's too much for a weapon from 4th slot.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby puluong » 22 December 2018, 15:07

LazyRain wrote:The art is not bad. Not in the style but lines are fine except "CS". I recommend you to swap colors on the bottom part or something like that because lighter coloured outline with darker coloured inner part looks wrong here. Hmmm... maybe it's need to add a few lines. Actually, I don't think CS need one more railgun. 2 is enough. And what is the 40% accuracy? I guess you mean degrees, but it's too much for a weapon from 4th slot.

Updated.

We Are The Citizen Security of Earth. We Are Soldiers. We Are The Last Stand. We Are Hope.
puluong
Recruit

Postby LazyRain » 22 December 2018, 20:56

Better. One more thing for which I didn't say more clearly. If you look at the in-game guns, you will notice the standard thickness of the lines. This is the in-game style. Even some of the new guns in the latest update have been slightly modified. You can try to find a gun, the most suitable to size for yours, match them and change the thickness of the lines to the desired value. Do not compare their size "by eye", but do it in the graphics editor. You can also try to compare the size of your gun with a character with empty hands. I usually use a big picture with a character holding the gun in his hands or with bare hands. Some gun's parts will change of course.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Still Art