collection

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

collection

Postby Incompetence » 22 June 2018, 02:46

how to get away with gun licensing infringement 101. images are too wide so i just linked them instead.

Spoiler: Show More
image link
w/ background
based off the MDR-C. it's old now but relevant. not faction specific. slot 2 weapon by the way

image link
w/ background
some type of pistol. based off the SPP-1. idea was to have this be full-auto. not faction specific either but it could be. slot 1 obviously

image link
w/ background
hybrid DMR/PDW type of weapon. design's something you'd see in star wars, i guess. slot 2 or 4, haven't decided yet.

image link
w/ background
since the game has an obvious AK derivative, it's only fair and appropriate that an AR-15 derivative should exist. i purposefully put two lasers because video game logic. slot 2 obviously

petitioning to name this the CR-30

image link
w/ background
not enough AK-esque weapons in the game. enough said. it even has a drum-fed underbarrel grenade launcher. slot 2 weapon

image link
w/ background
redesigned the CS-RC so it's not a blatant XM8 copy. i put a huge scope on it just because.

calling this the CS-RCu (u for updated) and it's slot 2

image link
w/ background
CS SMG basically. something paratroopers or paramilitary police would use. undecided as to whether to make this slot 1 or 2. it's not rapid fire like the current SMGs we have though.

name is simply CS-SMG to keep it consistent with other anachronistic/21st century weapon names

image link
w/ background
i don't know what this is yet. it's either a shotgun or a sniper rifle. didn't have any faction in mind so it's not meant for anyone in-game yet. slot 3 or 4 depending on what i do with this.

image link
w/ background
urban color scheme
color scheme w/ bg
grenade launcher. could be for the CS tbh. oddly enough it was supposed to be some futuristic KSG but it became a grenade launcher.

needs a lame and wacky name like the other CS weapons so it's called the CS-GLHF (grenade launcher, handheld fired; also good luck, have fun)
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: collection

Postby SZAN » 23 June 2018, 23:14

What can I say? Those all look great. ^^

SZAN
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 24 June 2018, 09:56

SZAN wrote:What can I say? Those all look great. ^^

thanks man. i made some more if that interests you or anyone else.

image link
w/ background
regular old rapid-fire smg. i envision it being accurate though so low damage values. slot 1 imo

since it resembles something like a police weapon, i think i'd call it the CS-enforcer SMG or something like that. it'd also be more suitable for the CS faction.

image link
w/ background
ray rifle-type pistol. looks ugly and a bit sloppy up close but looks fine at game scale. performance is like a blend between the C-01p and the ray rifle but more like a pistol regardless. slot 1 obv

"ray pistol TCoRR" is the name, i guess.

image link (inactive)
image link (active)
inactive w/ background
active w/ background
HE grenade. wanted it to explode on impact or something like that. i originally wanted this to be an incendiary grenade but engine limitations prevent that from being fully and effectively executed. it's easier to just have this be a regular explosive

image link (red)
image link (blue)
red w/ background
blue w/ background
DMR version of the C-01s. purposefully made the design more "human." meant for long range combat and all that. slot 4 seems suitable. no moving parts unlike the shotgun

naming this the C-01d DMR

image link
w/ background
SMG version of the CS-RC. that's pretty much it. slot 1 since SMGs fall in this category technically

CSMG-RC might be its name. just drop the S for security and call it "civil submachine gun." works still as a CS weapon
Incompetence

Postby lostmydollar » 24 June 2018, 13:30

They look really cool! Good job!

lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby KARL SERG » 24 June 2018, 19:40

The CS-DMRd looks like the Bubble Blaster from Raze 2. The SMGs look like the MP5, M1 Beretta/Spectre and Bison/TMP/MP9, from which I presume you took inspiration.

All of them look great nonetheless. They would look really good in-game.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Hikarikaze » 27 June 2018, 00:02

Neat. Make 8 a long range shotgun and we have a winner
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wreak » 27 June 2018, 01:26

Like all of these, I absolutely love 1 and 8 though.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 01:06

thicc lines indeed wp modern-futuristic looking while copying real life stuff without looking all that traced like the things i do or did or will do idk
but as it doesnt fit the forums current artistic movement i dont care, trash!!!11!!1dadawdawda
also can you please add random stats to it? like 55% damage with no base at all and some random values please its great
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 28 June 2018, 01:22

phsc wrote:thicc lines indeed wp modern-futuristic looking while copying real life stuff without looking all that traced like the things i do or did or will do idk
but as it doesnt fit the forums current artistic movement i dont care, trash!!!11!!1dadawdawda
also can you please add random stats to it? like 55% damage with no base at all and some random values please its great

i do not understand this phrase but every gun has a base of +125% by standard. good design is carefully thought out for good damaging indeed factual ))
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 01:24

Incompetence wrote:
phsc wrote:thicc lines indeed wp modern-futuristic looking while copying real life stuff without looking all that traced like the things i do or did or will do idk

i do not understand this phrase but every gun has a base of +125% by standard. good design is carefully thought out for good damaging indeed factual ))

why cant you accept my opinion?
im making a post in general forums and report you
:P :P :P
Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3. this is new great feature forums thanks!

for real not even i understand what i say anymore
try making some full character body skins too if u have time
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 28 June 2018, 01:36

phsc wrote:im making a post in general forums and report you

very racism, sadden ((

phsc wrote:try making some full character body skins too if u have time

too much work, will need 30 vbucks sent for the job
Incompetence

Postby boom5 » 5 July 2018, 01:40

You guys make some cool ass guns.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art