Usurpation Vehicles

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Which submarines model(s) should be used in PB2?

Primitive 1
17%
Primitive 2
23%
Primitive 3
9%
Imminent 1
11%
Imminent 2
29%
Imminent 3
6%
Not Interested
6%

Total votes : 35

Usurpation Vehicles

Postby Supah Flash » 3 June 2018, 23:15

'Primitive'
Spoiler: Show More

'Primitive' is the first vehicle the Usurpation Forces manufactured to submerge water. If it submerges unto any fluid that gives off damage (e.g: acid) the vehicle will receive the damage, but the character within will remain perfectly fine until the vehicle is destroyed.
Here are the characteristics to 'Primitive':

The vehicle has stability to glide across the fluid, yet gravity still applies if the vehicle remains still.
    The player must be on the top of the windshield in order to enter the vehicle.
    The vehicle can carry weapons beneath the windshield and slightly above the two blue gradient lines.
    This vehicle can move up to 285 mph.
    The default HP for the 'Primitive' is 450hp.

'Imminent'

'Imminent' is the updated version of the 'Primitive'. The vehicle has quite similar resemblance, yet the color theme contrast the main difference between the two submarines. All the previous features the 'Primitive' contained are added to the 'Imminent' including the following features:
Here are the additional characteristics to 'Imminent':

This vehicle can submerge any liquid fluid with no damage at all.
    This vehicle can maneuver through any fluid in ease without resistance [includes Push Areas] within the liquid substance.
    As long as the vehicle is under a fluid, gravity won't apply to the 'Imminent'. The vehicle won't sink regardless if it's with or without motion.
    If the vehicle is submerging into water, no sound will apply [Water Splashes]; the 'Imminent' relies on stealth.
    The default HP to the 'Imminent' is 700hp.

Backstory (FAQ's?): Why did I make this?
I can already sense some people thinking, "Why did Supah make submarines for the Usurpation Forces?" Here is my answer:
In the campaign, I've noticed since the very first levels, the Usurpers contain water in their own bases; I wondered to myself why this is, and I can suppose that they merely depend on it. It seems that water is
as essential to their life forms alike the humans; we even display such extent to our Custom and Approved Maps. The mere difference is that they clearly preserved their pure substance in the future while the Civil Security is focused on wastes (acid) and manufactured products (weapons). Then, if the Usurpers depended on water this much, to apply it in their bases to swim and fight near, they should have vehicles that work within water. Besides, how else would the Usurpers invade Earth properly without the use of a FALKOK SHIP that crashlands Earth? The Earth contains 71% of water on the planet, so why not just drop these submarines into the oceans/seas?

Anyways, thank you for viewing my content, I intend on designing more entities to support on to the future of the Plazma Burst series while I still can. I also created a poll to see the interest level about this vehicle for the Usurpers. This will be very helpful if you select one (max is two) of the choices above. If you are not interested, only select the 'Not Interested' button. If you like only one model, select that one model, and don't select 'Not Interested'. If anyone has questions, please reply to this post; I will be more than pleased to respond. :thank:
Last edited by Supah Flash on 7 June 2018, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
When life tries to slow you down, you must remember to speed up.

Godspeed, heed thy wisdom; don't forget where you're from.
Supah Flash
Recruit

Re: Usurpation Vehicles

Postby wreak » 5 June 2018, 19:31

I like the primitive 2 and imminent 2. You have a good point saying earth is mostly covered in water and usurpation should take advantage of this. Now I would really like to see a small plane used for fast flight but it would also give a greater field of view.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Supah Flash » 5 June 2018, 19:56

wreak wrote:I like the primitive 2 and imminent 2. You have a good point saying earth is mostly covered in water and usurpation should take advantage of this. Now I would really like to see a small plane used for fast flight but it would also give a greater field of view.

Thank you, Wreak for the reply. I may have an idea on what vehicle I will create next. It still surprises me that no one else thought about this upcoming vehicle in my mind. :)

Supah Flash
Recruit

Postby wreak » 6 June 2018, 17:53

Supah Flash wrote:
wreak wrote:I like the primitive 2 and imminent 2. You have a good point saying earth is mostly covered in water and usurpation should take advantage of this. Now I would really like to see a small plane used for fast flight but it would also give a greater field of view.

Thank you, Wreak for the reply. I may have an idea on what vehicle I will create next. It still surprises me that no one else thought about this upcoming vehicle in my mind. :)

A motorcycle or train?
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Supah Flash » 7 June 2018, 11:53

wreak wrote:
Supah Flash wrote:

A motorcycle or train?

It will be a plane or jet like you mentioned earlier, but the model will be more familiar once you see it.

Supah Flash
Recruit

Postby LazyRain » 13 June 2018, 08:29

I'd like to see "Primitive" as the third cabin combined with short "tail" without spikes.
And "Imminent" as the first cabin with few more details combined with a tail with short spikes.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Bear855 » 27 August 2018, 20:27

Good thing, but cartoonish.
Bear855
Recruit

Return to Still Art