usp match or something

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

usp match or something

Postby Arpalys » 21 February 2018, 00:11

here is a draw of an usp match... is not made to be pretty but is good and reliable in battle

ps: this is the base of usp that i used

ps2: not pretty bad but needs more work
Arpalys
Recruit

Re: usp match or something

Postby phsc » 23 February 2018, 23:38

this gun is just weirds
like really weird
even tho you version doesnt fit pb2s style, i think that gun just looks weird
i made my version of it and its... idk
Spoiler: Show More

i think you should pick guns that arent... weird, it would help a lot, also look for something like pb2s guns, use them as template some times too, also i think you need to use bigger outlines and also different colors in general
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Re: usp match or something

Postby GhostX5 » 24 February 2018, 02:36

The gun doesn't look really that 'weird', since there's a barrel extension, and Lara Croft of Tomb Raider had been using dual H&K USP Matches. Yes, I know that one already, and the pistols are pretty cool.

I'd be looking forward to be seeing a futuristic version of a certain pistol, yet still retaining it's original design, like how the H&K XM8 since 2000s looked modern (Especially on PB2, known as the CS-RC Assault Rifle), and it became futuristic the moment Treyarch brought the XM8 into Call Of Duty: Black Ops II, known as the M8A1 (This is the kind of futuristic version I want, but still retaining the design).

United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Still Art