a lot of guns

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

a lot of guns

Postby phsc » 8 February 2018, 21:51

so i made a lot of stuff, some are good, some are bad, some are terrible, idk, i might make more even tho its not getting into the game but its pretty fun creating them

so just explaining some stuff, weapons that are looking into your monitors left were created by me mostly, weapons looking into the right are real life ones in different colors with a few changes
i was going to add them all with spoilers and stuff but they cant be bigger than 1200 pixels bla bla bla idk
https://imgur.com/a/B8IZq
so its a lot of stuff
tell me what u think
my favorite is the gravity gun energy flamethrower thing...?
my least favorite is the retarded railgun which in my mind should be like an automatic railgun... like the new usuper weapon thing
also ignore the alien... gun and the purple thing pls ty
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Re: a lot of guns

Postby lostmydollar » 8 February 2018, 22:11

this pistol https://i.imgur.com/weTY9uT.png can be added to the game. it looks good
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Death X5 » 11 February 2018, 02:12

All guns looked pretty cool, yet the one I liked the most is the sniper rifle, last one. If I could tell, it worsk just like the YippeeKiYay one, right?
Death X5, the mastery of Death, your worst nightmare.
Death X5
Recruit

Postby Civil-Lite » 11 February 2018, 04:03

In all of honesty, Im just going to say straight up that the Rocket Launcher design is definitely my favourite. On top of which it reminds me of the Armageddon weapon on Pixel Gun 3D. Well done, and I hope one day these guns will be added into the game eventually.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby halo 4 pro » 11 February 2018, 14:25

Really like the 2nd Gun. What would it be, A laser Cannon? Energy Cannon?

halo 4 pro
Recruit

Postby tehswordninja » 11 February 2018, 16:26

The alien gun actually looked pretty interesting. Maybe the stock could use some reworking, but I really think it could work as a sort of heavy shotgun or energy launcher.

The other guns look pretty nice overall as well (I know you said not to say anything about the purple, but why purple). Some have pretty unique designs while others have generic designs, but well-made regardless.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby boom5 » 5 July 2018, 05:15

All look very cool. I see a lot of work was put in here.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art