attempts at drawing in pb2's style

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

attempts at drawing in pb2's style

Postby Moonhawk » 25 January 2018, 23:26

i have tried to make guns that resemble the pb2 style more than my own art style. here are the first two.

Spoiler: Show More

unnamed.
some weird smg which was the first gun i made in this style. its going to be in the game in next update, too.

[imgur]
PDW CS-OS.
kinda happy with this one minus the outlines which are a bit too dark. the gun wasnt created to be realistic in terms of design, unlike the first one. cs logo ripped from oicw

android rocket launcher

i will probably post a few more of these in the near future.
Moonhawk
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: attempts at drawing in pb2's style

Postby Sniper J » 26 January 2018, 00:21

Of all the guns you've displayed, the one that resembles the PB2 art style the most, in my opinion, is the third one. The second one looks gritty, which is a good thing, but it resembles the newest gun added to the game, in terms of the color scheme. The first one reminds me of a KRISS Vector Gen II, which I like. Good artwork as always, as expected from KLM.

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby GhostX5 » 26 January 2018, 08:35

This is certainly the type of weapons I loved, and they all look awesome.

My opinions:

1st weapon kinda reminded of the Magpul PDW with a mix of the KRISS Vector (due to the slight angled magazine), I guess you haven't figured out a name for this, so I'll name the gun CQB-CS SMG for now, maybe I'll figure a name out of the gun.

2nd weapon is kinda more of a resemblance of the new Combat Rifle CS-OICW, due to it's color schemes and design, but merely a PDW. Another bullpup alike the CQB-CS SMG & Magpul PDW, but I really loved the design. Would love to be using this.

3rd weapon, I understand that you're designating this as a weapon for the Androids (Especially with the T-01187s but SLC-56s are the exceptions), but it also seemed suitable for the Usurpation Forces (Commonly, the Advanced Usurper). I really loved it's design, but does it need to be loaded with another rocket shell after shot? But anyways, best design.

If rating's possible, I would be rating them all 10/10. Your welcome. :)
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby mister mayhem » 26 January 2018, 09:06

The light reflections adds a nice touch.
mister mayhem
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby AngelineReagan » 26 January 2018, 09:08

I don't know what to say about the design of the weapons. Also, I never noticed there is a new rifle weapon.. I should really catch up with the new weapon.

Still, all of them looked very cool.
Keep up the good fight, with all thy might.
AngelineReagan
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby boom5 » 3 February 2018, 21:55

This SMG looks better than the other SMG in the game.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art