Alien species?

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Alien species?

Postby darkstar 1 » 13 August 2017, 17:51

So I made some design of an alien species, but was not sure if it looked good... What do you think, should I make more of these or try something else? (Colour can be changed with some HUE thing idk (was originally green, but didn't like the colour so I changed it to blue)

Spoiler: Show More
- Extended shoulders.
- Covered with hair.
- Older individuals have crystals growing out of their back and parts of the legs.
- Multiple organs with visual function, ranging from 4 - 8
- Can't use human weapons

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Re: Alien species?

Postby Starwars7 » 13 August 2017, 18:00

Great! I do have a suggestion, though: The hair on the arms and stuff is fine, but the hair on the head relative to the helmet makes the alien appear to be wearing a gas mask. An odd gas mask, maybe, but that's what it reminds me of. Maybe make it a full helmet?
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 14 August 2017, 09:12

It looks great! I love how this alien looks! Plus, I found a name straight off from a site, belongs to a race called "Reakhohsha" race. So, I think this alien should be called Reakhohsha Operative.

He's unnoticingly different from the Usurpation Forces, yet he's quite taller than humans and aliens. I think he's like 7'2 ft taller. And he's quite faster but slightly weaker.

I think you should try making another alien species besides this, like he's also hostile torwards Marine, and the Civil Security, but an ally to the Androids.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby lostmydollar » 14 August 2017, 14:16

well done. i think eric will put this in game

lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Civil boi 112 » 21 August 2017, 22:19

I would love to see this in a game like plazma burst 2.5 that would be great nice job!
To be a plasma burst player you must become one with the plasma.

Civil boi 112
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby AngelineReagan » 27 August 2017, 13:34

I love how the alien looks, it looks awesome. Agreed for GhostX5, you should really make another alien.
Keep up the good fight, with all thy might.
AngelineReagan
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby lrv » 28 August 2017, 15:34

Looks awesome.
Also:
1. I have a name suggestion: Crystalians(yes the most obvious I bet you have thought over too already=
2. Does this mean they cannot use Falkok and Usurp weapons too?
Offtopic: Which graphic editor did you use?
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby KARL SERG » 28 August 2017, 17:30

I can imagine a Crystal Hegemony like in Ben 10 with these guys.
KARL SERG

Postby GhostX5 » 28 August 2017, 20:09

lrv wrote:Looks awesome.
Also:
1. I have a name suggestion: Crystalians(yes the most obvious I bet you have thought over too already=
2. Does this mean they cannot use Falkok and Usurp weapons too?
Offtopic: Which graphic editor did you use?

He used GIMP, apparently. Also, by saying that the Alien darkstar1 submitted, it cannot use human weapons, such as Marine's AR, Civil Security Lite's CS-RC Rifle, Proxy's Shotgun and Noir Lime's Minigun.

I'm pretty sure this one can use Falkokian and Usurpian weaponry, since they're also aliens.
Last edited by GhostX5 on 30 August 2017, 23:14, edited 2 times in total.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby Missak » 30 August 2017, 18:21

This looks very well done, brilliant!
But the idea of having another alien species is less likely to be in-game, but I am not rejecting, it looks awesome!

I think they could use guns that have the sort of models in Plazma Burst 2: VoiD but have a blue colour on them to represent the faction itself.
Missak
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lrv » 31 August 2017, 16:43

I have another idea:
there pistol could be a blue alien pistol, because as you can see the ones in Pb2.5 are classic again.
The void idea isn't bad i suggest to use those weapons from void:
Slot 2: Aline Pistol Model/blue)
For slot 3 i suggest darkstar's lasergun model in blue
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Xianghua_146 » 3 September 2017, 00:16

GhostX5 wrote:It looks great! I love how this alien looks! Plus, I found a name straight off from a site, belongs to a race called "Reakhohsha" race. So, I think this alien should be called Reakhohsha Operative.

He's unnoticingly different from the Usurpation Forces, yet he's quite taller than humans and aliens. I think he's like 7'2 ft taller. And he's quite faster but slightly weaker.

I think you should try making another alien species besides this, like he's also hostile torwards Marine, and the Civil Security, but an ally to the Androids.

I think the name suits the alien. This alien reminded me of a Covenant Skirmisher from Halo: Reach for some reason, especially the hair sticking out from it's head, but the legs of a Skirmisher is exoskeleton.
Xianghua_146
Recruit

Postby boom5 » 3 January 2018, 04:18

Boi, that is one of the coolest skins I've seen.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art