P.X

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

P.X

Postby darkstar 1 » 9 August 2017, 23:50

Some guns based on the PHANX 42 from another post (http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=18336&p=170703#p170703).

Saw the LMG on my computer and wondered why I had never put it on the forums, made 2 extra guns as well, to keep it in the same line I used the same colours as the PHANX 42 (which wasn't a really good colour choice (but look at the current pb2 assault rifle and shotgun, has not much variation in colour as well), but next time I'll try to make guns with some more interesting colours (actually made one already, but it kinda failed, so I'll probably have to redo it).

All of them are by human manufactured weapons, probably for CS, terroristic group or other (unknown) human faction.

P.X 150
Spoiler: Show More

High amount of bullets, pretty inaccurate.

P.X 92 (Rifle)

High damage, pretty long range.

P.X 10 (SMG)

Fast firing rate, low damage, close range.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Re: P.X

Postby jeff the hacker » 10 August 2017, 21:25

i love them very much ^_^

can you do alien weapons?
im an alien inside

jeff the hacker
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby lostmydollar » 11 August 2017, 06:26

use more colors in future. remember that in the game you cannot see all the details of the gun. what you did here will look like grey sticks with shooting animation in-game (just like alien rifle which makes me think that aliens are fans of bananas).

1st one has a blocky magazine, weird trigger, too thin green line that will be not seen in the game window due to graphic objects resizing
2nd one has a nice looking stock, the "dot" in the scope does not belong to pb2 art style, the barrel looks nice and clean
3rd one is the best among the rest because its' size makes the lack of color variations less noticeable, unique and simple stock can be used in your future projects i hope

some things that might make these rifles look better are: red dots with glowing, replacing grey parts with green parts (test a few shades for the best result), laser pointer, adding some "aggresive spikes" to the top of the barrel (ex. https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/sa ... orment.png )
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Missak » 11 August 2017, 18:23

@lostmydollar has a good critique.

I agree with him, but the gun won't be implemented in the game anyway so it looks just fine :).
Missak
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 14 August 2017, 22:48

I love this one. Especially the P.X 92 Rifle, reminds me of a futuristic SCAR-H (the receiver) for some reason, and the P.X 10 SMG, it's like a Kriss Vector.

Looks like the Rifle one needs an PSI Bayonet.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Still Art