CS-DAZ Model [fin]

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

CS-DAZ Model [fin]

Postby Rayie » 9 June 2017, 04:46

So I didnt wanna spend too much time with this, I have two views with wireframe and one with a fps-type view.

Front
Front Wireframe
Back
Back Wireframe
FPS
Last edited by Rayie on 10 June 2017, 05:43, edited 4 times in total.
DoomWrath wrote:I have a cat. It's quite a modern model, I think it's the compact version. Got it with the optional 1" paws, sun roof, and cruise control.
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Guess the gun [WIP]

Postby GhostX5 » 9 June 2017, 08:40

Pretty neat. That's the Shotgun CS-DAZ. However, the carrying handle looks very unnecessary to such shotguns, especially this. I never seen a carrying handle on a shotgun before. Love how the hand guard looks, well, there's no extra cover underneath it, but it's all fine. Also, it looks like the gun also needs an ejection port, after cocking the shotgun back, the shell will be ejected from the right side. Is the ejection port on the top side, like how the M45D Shotgun works in Halo 5?
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Re: Guess the gun [WIP]

Postby Rayie » 9 June 2017, 15:12

GhostX5 wrote:Pretty neat. That's the Shotgun CS-DAZ. However, the carrying handle looks very unnecessary to such shotguns, especially this. I never seen a carrying handle on a shotgun before.

It was to break the straightness of the top of the gun, it kinda seemed empty so I'll see what I can put.
GhostX5 wrote:Also, it looks like the gun also needs an ejection port, after cocking the shotgun back, the shell will be ejected from the right side. Is the ejection port on the top side, like how the M45D Shotgun works in Halo 5?

There's two ports at the bottom for loading rounds and ejection, I'll post a picture of it later
edit: here
Last edited by Rayie on 9 June 2017, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
DoomWrath wrote:I have a cat. It's quite a modern model, I think it's the compact version. Got it with the optional 1" paws, sun roof, and cruise control.
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: CS-DAZ Model [WIP]

Postby guest-electric fish » 9 June 2017, 17:03

this isn't bad model dear rayie. i like not just the design but also the color
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Re: CS-DAZ Model [WIP]

Postby Rayie » 9 June 2017, 18:53

guest-electric fish wrote:this isn't bad model dear rayie. i like not just the design but also the color

Thanks, but the color is just there to test out shading. It'll go back to it's cs colors later when all of the modeling is done.
If everyone can contribute some ideas, that'd be nice cause I have A LOT of empty space.

Current:
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: CS-DAZ Model [fin]

Postby _ReX » 11 June 2017, 22:04

Somebody pull the trigger please!
.:[color=#FF0000]ReX[color=#0000FF]:.[/color][/color]

_ReX
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby tehswordninja » 22 June 2017, 16:43

I definitely like seeing PB2 things become 3D, nice work.

Alien pistol next? Or maybe one of the Correction Nine guns? Minigun would be kinda cool.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby GhostX5 » 1 August 2017, 11:54

Ayyy, it's good to see the completed version of the gun. It looks pretty generic, well done.

Also, I would love to see the 3D version of the Assault Rifle CS-RC, but I'm pretty sure it's too simple to be doing that, since it looks exactly like the Heckler & Koch XM8 Assault Rifle.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Still Art