Cs Bullpup rifle

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Cs Bullpup rifle

Postby Arpalys » 20 February 2018, 02:34

hi, this is my first post :thank: , i drawed a image of my favorite weapon. steyr aug... i think that this is a good idea. well, i was bored and i find this forum and i look how the players draw they own weapons... so. i managed
to make the Aug and There is!... i hope that you like it :D

if you like it let me know in the comments :)

have a good day
Arpalys
Recruit

Re: Cs Bullpup rifle

Postby Hikarikaze » 20 February 2018, 08:03

Well, it's just a regular old AUG so it's nothing special or original really. The shading's either non-existent or unrealistic so the gun itself looks both flat and weird. The gradient on the foregrip shouldn't be vertical unless the grip was rounded vertically; in regular cases, it would be horizontal.

To bring this more in-line with the game style, the inside color fill should always be lighter than the outlines. 2-3 shades lighter from the outlines will do the trick. You did that right for the most part but for some parts, it's inverted
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 20 February 2018, 17:31

this is just some bad tracing, i mean you didnt even paint it, the colors dont match and it just sucks
you need to learn how to trace like me noob
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Arpalys » 20 February 2018, 22:02

well, is my first post so yes im a noob when i drawing
Arpalys
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 21 February 2018, 10:40

Arpalys wrote:well, is my first post so yes im a noob when i drawing

Not bad for making a bullpup rifle, especially when it is a Steyr AUG A1 Assault Rifle.

I really liked it, but some colors didn't really suit it. I mean, not trying to hate this, but you might need some slight shading or something like that, especially what Hik have said.

Keep on practicing, you'll Make it better. Because practice makes perfect, right? I mean, not every art is meant to be perfect, but an artistic touch and skills could do the trick, when practicing even more.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Still Art