A collection of Old Artworks.

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Do you think I improved?

Yes, definitely a lot.
30
79%
Yes, but just a little.
6
16%
I guess you remained the same.
0
No votes
No, I don't think you've improved.
2
5%
 
Total votes : 38

Re: A collection of Old Artworks.

Postby Kostadin 8 » 10 January 2017, 13:55

Wow nice i just looked at those artworks and they look really cool! good job
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Registered user
 
Posts: 271
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00

Re: A collection of Old Artworks.

Postby GhostX5 » 10 January 2017, 18:45

Oh boy, I still remember the old ones and the new ones about a year ago! My favorite artworks were:

1) Marine vs Noir Lime (C-01 vs C-02, I guess Marine wins, because he's trained better)

2) Marine VS Xenomorph (This is an epic one, yet if Marine has C-01 weaponry in this, he may as well win)

3) Futuristic War Robot (Awesome robot I've ever seen, yet I wanna see this one in PB2.5, still going with electronic effects)

4) Cyber Grub Wallpaper (I remember posting a comment on this as Promethean Soldier, yet the best one, I still have a picture of it until now)

5) The Virus (I loved this one also, and I thought up that PB2.5 should have zombie characters, while listening to Left 4 Dead 2's Trailer Music, very epic)

Also, good job on these artworks man! Keep it up! ;)
User avatar
GhostX5
Registered user
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 26 July 2016, 07:15
Location: The Tempest

Re: A collection of Old Artworks.

Postby trash » 10 January 2017, 18:48

Don't even ask!
You did a GREAT work my friend.
User avatar
trash
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 9 January 2017, 00:28

Re: A collection of Old Artworks.

Postby Failureguy » 11 January 2017, 05:20

mikey schmidt wrote:DEAR GOD, SO MANY!

Its all nice though
(Exept proxy avatar, dont know why)


All the way back to 2013 when I started this, it may as well be counted as very little amount of artworks tbh.
Proxy avatar wasn't all well done, I think you know why.

Kostadin 8 wrote:Wow nice i just looked at those artworks and they look really cool! good job


Glad you like it!

GhostX5 wrote:Oh boy, I still remember the old ones and the new ones about a year ago! My favorite artworks were:

1) Marine vs Noir Lime (C-01 vs C-02, I guess Marine wins, because he's trained better)

2) Marine VS Xenomorph (This is an epic one, yet if Marine has C-01 weaponry in this, he may as well win)

3) Futuristic War Robot (Awesome robot I've ever seen, yet I wanna see this one in PB2.5, still going with electronic effects)

4) Cyber Grub Wallpaper (I remember posting a comment on this as Promethean Soldier, yet the best one, I still have a picture of it until now)

5) The Virus (I loved this one also, and I thought up that PB2.5 should have zombie characters, while listening to Left 4 Dead 2's Trailer Music, very epic)

Also, good job on these artworks man! Keep it up! ;)


Almost all of the favourites are wallpapers XD Glad you like it!!

trash wrote:Don't even ask!
You did a GREAT work my friend.


I hope so, but following what Roxxar said, I think it's time I need to make more improvements :). Glad you like it.
User avatar
Failureguy
Registered user
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 8 September 2013, 09:46

Previous

Return to Still Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users