chop-base

Multiplayer Maps here.

chop-base

Postby darkstar 1 » 20 February 2020, 10:29

Welcome everyone, I'm here to announce my new base map (that's basically the same as every base map ever), chop-base

Map ID: chop-base
.:MAP PAGE:.
.:MAP DEMO:.

I've taken inspiration from ghostcivil-base for the prison, luls-base for the freeze gun and flying defib and every other base map for the general structure.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: Show More

There are quite some secrets, have fun finding them ;)

Spoiler: Show More
(And no, I'm not gonna remove the low effort platform trees)

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Re: chop-base

Postby Girl_Power » 21 February 2020, 04:18

Nice base! I never knew you were Chop! The trees itself deserves some recognition.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby darkstar 1 » 22 February 2020, 10:31

Thanks.
By the way, the pixel trees were made in aseprite and uploaded as decor to save some performance.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby darkstar 1 » 24 October 2020, 17:33

.:HALLOWEEN UPDATE:.

Changelog:
- Added halloween decorations across the map.
- Underground laboratory decayed and a new one can be accessed by blowing up the rubble at the very left side of it.
- Switched the location of some secrets.
- Changed the birches with leafless ones and made the platform trees look a bit better.
- Added two skull masks and the freeze gun now shoots a spiderweb instead of the clock it used to shoot before.
- Cube gun room cannot be accessed by spawning inside it anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

There is also a pumpkin hunt now, until the 4-5th of november, where a pumpkin twice the size of the normal ones randomly spawns across the surface of the map (only on spots directly under the sky (ground, treetops and base tops)).
By pressing E on- or near the pumpkin you get points, the 3 people with the most points at the end of the event get a permanent +250 health boost and access to the skull guns after halloween, the player with the most points gets access to a new modgun on top of that.
Points are shown at the start of a match, when collecting a pumpkin or in the first row here (use ctrl+f to find your name) http://nyove.pythonanywhere.com/darkstar1/. Points cannot be earned in singleplayer mode.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Return to Multiplayer Maps