Prehistoric base

Multiplayer Maps here.

Prehistoric base

Postby wreak » 11 June 2018, 18:19

Have you ever gotten tired of playing the same mediocre base maps? Come try out this caveman style base/roleplay!

Caveman roleplay

Map ID: wreak base

As of right now, I'm still working on expanding the large cave and giving it more rooms like a bow and arrow target, a hot spring, mini obstacle course, more cave paintings, gathering room, fire pit, etc. Though there is still things to do with the map as of right now. enjoy!

wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: Prehistoric base

Postby lostmydollar » 12 June 2018, 14:25

Can i have more pictures please? Because i cant play right now. 5 stars anyway. You're a creative person so you deserve it
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby wreak » 12 June 2018, 18:45

lostmydollar wrote:Can i have more pictures please? Because i cant play right now. 5 stars anyway. You're a creative person so you deserve it

wreak
wreak

Postby lostmydollar » 13 June 2018, 08:29

wreak wrote:
lostmydollar wrote:Can i have more pictures please? Because i cant play right now. 5 stars anyway. You're a creative person so you deserve it

Spoiler: Show More

Alright, thanks. Should have rated 4. Not prehistoric much
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby gani » 15 June 2018, 20:27

wreak wrote:Have you ever gotten tired of playing the same mediocre base maps? Come try out this caveman style base/roleplay!

Caveman roleplay

Map ID: wreak base

As of right now, I'm still working on expanding the large cave and giving it more rooms like a bow and arrow target, a hot spring, mini obstacle course, more cave paintings, gathering room, fire pit, etc. Though there is still things to do with the map as of right now. enjoy!

omg this is perfect!

2000-2018
gani
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wreak » 1 July 2018, 18:32

Thanks gani, I do like how well I did the pixel art. I am still figuring out what should I do to make more features inside the cave.
wreak
wreak

Postby phsc » 1 July 2018, 20:48

wreak wrote:I am still figuring out what should I do to make more features inside the cave.

i think u need to make more things out of the map, maybe some... animals? if that is even possible? also more areas, maybe a snowy area with another cave, its pretty great and inovative in general
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wreak » 5 July 2018, 05:15

phsc wrote:
wreak wrote:I am still figuring out what should I do to make more features inside the cave.

i think u need to make more things out of the map, maybe some... animals? if that is even possible? also more areas, maybe a snowy area with another cave, its pretty great and inovative in general

I might add a small desert to spice it up a little more. Then I can add a mini saw to help the cave become more inviting.
wreak
wreak

Return to Multiplayer Maps