Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Multiplayer Maps here.

Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 8 June 2018, 22:05

Hi guys!! Today I also come to bring you another map but it has more progress than niglet-v is not yet finished and I warn you that this is a demo of the map. what I want to say is that this is like a preview of the map and the complete map will be published very soon when I have already finished this demo of the map. the ID map is called niglet-eleanor_stairway (ID Changed to prevent previews of the imcomplete map) is a remake of Pt the name of the Eleanor Stairway PT map. I will be working on the map to finalize it and launch it to the multiplayer server but it will only be a few players and below I leave minimum requirements for the map and some previews with images and put you commentary of the map below:

OS: Any (Execpt Some Versions From Linux)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Directx: Version 10
Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 460

Images:





Last edited by Niglet on 2 November 2018, 02:23, edited 3 times in total.
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Albzter » 14 June 2018, 10:21

really cool design
i starting to like it
keep up the good work
User avatar
Albzter
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 23 May 2018, 09:52
Location: Guess?

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 30 June 2018, 18:12

Thank you very much friend! :D :D :D
Last edited by Niglet on 2 November 2018, 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby war_maps » 5 July 2018, 21:39

nice intresting map nice cool decor and design ;)

war_maps
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 20 August 2016, 20:22

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 31 October 2018, 15:16

Guys, I was planning this map for Halloween I am already planning on making a release date for this map could be today or tomorrow but I do not have much to finish it. Total 97% What is left in the whole map to be able to give you a release date.

Happy Halloween! :D
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby phsc » 31 October 2018, 17:19

time to make you lock this topic as you cant accept critics

OS: Any (Execpt Linux)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Directx: Version 10
Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 460

this is ridiculous, you can run flash on a few linus systems so you can run this
directx makes literally no difference
ram also doesnt you can run pb2 with like 500 mbs if its a good system without useless shit running in the background such as windows
and you dont even need a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce graphics card to run this

now youre going to cry like a baby again but i dont care
its ridiculous when people with no idea of what theyre saying say something

and can you stop with these teasers for maps, nobody cares
its 2 screenshots of a room i can make in 5 minutes
its not even an actual teaser

and if you have 85% progress with the map why not publish it alreadyu for more rates it doesnt need to be 100% finished most products arent look at games when theyre on alpha or beta
think of this, you make the basics of a map and then make that map good, thats how most things are done in life, some times you can change the base for what youre doing but its kinda rare if youre smart enought, mostly cuz it needs to be like a really good idea for you to change all your work

its also ridiculous when people dont add anything useful to a discussion, its good wow nice, if its good, people will know its good, and its not even that good i can make that in 5 minutes if i really want to

but lets go on the map

if its supposed to be realistic the doors are 2x the size of a character, the lamps are ridiculous, everything is pg path and things such as doors have a really bad color that makes it kinda hard to differenciate even tho still possible
its not even good actually

please publish it so i can give it a better review that you will probably ignore
INTJ 5w6 3w4 8w7
If you want to join Ditzys my gulag discord server PM me.
User avatar
phsc
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 359
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: the next fascist government!

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 2 November 2018, 00:07

phsc wrote:time to make you lock this topic as you cant accept critics

OS: Any (Execpt Linux)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Directx: Version 10
Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 460

this is ridiculous, you can run flash on a few linus systems so you can run this
directx makes literally no difference
ram also doesnt you can run pb2 with like 500 mbs if its a good system without useless shit running in the background such as windows
and you dont even need a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce graphics card to run this

now youre going to cry like a baby again but i dont care
its ridiculous when people with no idea of what theyre saying say something

and can you stop with these teasers for maps, nobody cares
its 2 screenshots of a room i can make in 5 minutes
its not even an actual teaser

and if you have 85% progress with the map why not publish it alreadyu for more rates it doesnt need to be 100% finished most products arent look at games when theyre on alpha or beta
think of this, you make the basics of a map and then make that map good, thats how most things are done in life, some times you can change the base for what youre doing but its kinda rare if youre smart enought, mostly cuz it needs to be like a really good idea for you to change all your work

its also ridiculous when people dont add anything useful to a discussion, its good wow nice, if its good, people will know its good, and its not even that good i can make that in 5 minutes if i really want to

but lets go on the map

if its supposed to be realistic the doors are 2x the size of a character, the lamps are ridiculous, everything is pg path and things such as doors have a really bad color that makes it kinda hard to differenciate even tho still possible
its not even good actually

please publish it so i can give it a better review that you will probably ignore


I hear from a Version of linux which can't run flash player :nope: I reported your SHITPOST
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby ditzy » 2 November 2018, 02:05

Niglet wrote:
phsc wrote:...

I hear from a Version of linux which can't run flash player :nope: I reported your SHITPOST


It's always good to consider people's critiques, even if it is worded harshly. Even if phsc's post is 90% shitpost, he still has some valid points. Harassing people through DMs doesn't solve anything. https://prnt.sc/ldc94m

Also I'm pretty sure that you're only supposed to post published maps here. If you have a map reveal or something it'll probably go in General Discussion.

I'd like to give some feedback on the map itself but since it's not published I can't really do that.
Last edited by ditzy on 2 November 2018, 02:24, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ditzy
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 80
Joined: 1 December 2017, 01:20
Location: Ponyville

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby phsc » 2 November 2018, 02:18

my post isnt a shitpost

please what about it generates no discussion and doesnt add anything to the current one?
INTJ 5w6 3w4 8w7
If you want to join Ditzys my gulag discord server PM me.
User avatar
phsc
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 359
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: the next fascist government!

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 2 November 2018, 02:23

ditzy wrote:
Niglet wrote:
phsc wrote:...

I hear from a Version of linux which can't run flash player :nope: I reported your SHITPOST


It's always good to consider people's critiques, even if it is worded harshly. While phsc's post is 90% shitpost, he still has some valid points. Harassing people through DMs doesn't solve anything. https://prnt.sc/ldc94m

Also I'm pretty sure that you're only supposed to post published maps here. If you have a map reveal or something it'll probably go in General Discussion.

I'd like to give some feedback on the map itself but since it's not published I can't really do that.


Thank you very much Ditzy for your comment and advice :D I liked it a lot ^_^ and do not worry about the map at the moment right now I am working on 99% and 100% of the map to be able to publish it maybe it could be tonight but that phsc is clear that my posts are not for me to start throwing earth. or post shitpost that nobody is interested in, and I hope that some admin or mod deletes that answer from phsc.
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby phsc » 2 November 2018, 02:30

oh hey my name is niglet i ignore critiscim
i gave the same advice but you just ignored it

youre a joke, you should leave this game forever, also probably delete this map

its not a shitpost its just cristiscm

yet you jsut ignore my argumetns again

kids are really hard to deal with
mostly when they lie theyre like 20+ year olds

ridiculous



staff is just going to ignore this and not even give you a ban

but if i did the same im sure id be banned exactly right now

but i will give you critics for every single map you make and post here, theres no rules agasint saying the truth

just to stay on topic, what about not wasting your time going personal on pms and go work on the maps and make something good and actually publish it

staff shouldve locked this SINCE IT DOENST USE THE TEMPLATE
INTJ 5w6 3w4 8w7
If you want to join Ditzys my gulag discord server PM me.
User avatar
phsc
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 359
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: the next fascist government!

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 2 November 2018, 03:52

phsc wrote:oh hey my name is niglet i ignore critiscim
i gave the same advice but you just ignored it

youre a joke, you should leave this game forever, also probably delete this map

its not a shitpost its just cristiscm

yet you jsut ignore my argumetns again

kids are really hard to deal with
mostly when they lie theyre like 20+ year olds

ridiculous



staff is just going to ignore this and not even give you a ban

but if i did the same im sure id be banned exactly right now

but i will give you critics for every single map you make and post here, theres no rules agasint saying the truth

just to stay on topic, what about not wasting your time going personal on pms and go work on the maps and make something good and actually publish it

staff shouldve locked this SINCE IT DOENST USE THE TEMPLATE


Hey, If you want to insult someone or IMITATE someone other than me, You know I do not accept destructive criticism, So what are you doing? For fun? You do not know who you are messing with. My posts are not places of boxing, They are demonstrations and publications to get attention but to put you the attitude of a pathetic person, Hello! I'm Phsc! And I like to insult Niglet in their posts for fun or because I feel like it! Hahahaha!

You do not know how stupid you are, I think phsc does not have mirrors in his house.
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby phsc » 2 November 2018, 03:56

not sure if you realized but you couldve considered what i said

so lets use the same history:
i made a map called crypt a while map, lostmydollar went in and said it was shit, i was like oh deliciously exquisite pizza sauce deliciously exquisite pizza sauce him hes ignorant, but then i realized, it deliciously exquisite pizza sauce sucks, so i deleted it and made a sniper maps with the same aesthetics

but youre the one who doesnt accepted being wrong, youre also still not following the templates and yeah who cares if its destructive of friendly, its mostly on how the person tends to communicate

youre the stupid one, the one who went in spamming my pms saying i am yougner than you when youre clearly a kid
INTJ 5w6 3w4 8w7
If you want to join Ditzys my gulag discord server PM me.
User avatar
phsc
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 359
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: the next fascist government!

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 2 November 2018, 04:01

phsc wrote:not sure if you realized but you couldve considered what i said

so lets use the same history:
i made a map called crypt a while map, lostmydollar went in and said it was shit, i was like oh deliciously exquisite pizza sauce deliciously exquisite pizza sauce him hes ignorant, but then i realized, it deliciously exquisite pizza sauce sucks, so i deleted it and made a sniper maps with the same aesthetics

but youre the one who doesnt accepted being wrong, youre also still not following the templates and yeah who cares if its destructive of friendly, its mostly on how the person tends to communicate

youre the stupid one, the one who went in spamming my pms saying i am yougner than you when youre clearly a kid


But why do you say that in my maps? If you knew that you were creating a problem then why did you do this? Think twice before doing.
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Hikarikaze » 2 November 2018, 04:02

Wow, it's called "stairway" yet I don't see any stairs anywhere. Obvious clickbait


Causal oversimplification and ergo decedo: read about it, staff. No need to keep pretending to be virtuous.
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 779
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 2 November 2018, 04:27

Hikarikaze wrote:Wow, it's called "stairway" yet I don't see any stairs anywhere. Obvious clickbait


WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Hikarikaze » 2 November 2018, 04:39

Niglet wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:Wow, it's called "stairway" yet I don't see any stairs anywhere. Obvious clickbait


[...]

I don't see that while playing the map. It's clearly Photoshopped in and I'm convinced you're trolling now by saying there's a stairway when in reality, your map looks like this: http://prntscr.com/ldduv8


Causal oversimplification and ergo decedo: read about it, staff. No need to keep pretending to be virtuous.
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 779
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Resi » 2 November 2018, 14:06

Niglet wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:Wow, it's called "stairway" yet I don't see any stairs anywhere. Obvious clickbait


https://i.imgur.com/c368jUA.png


Hik had no way to know this beforehand.

You're probably going to be banned for abusing the report system and creating drama, also please stop threateneing others for maps. Maps are for fun, not for things like these. ("You do not know who you are messing with").

Please stop harassing others out of maps/criticism, and please stop lying about your age. You're probably under 15.

So please, stop creating this mess just because of maps, I can't tell you anything about the map since it isn't even published, but you're just creating drama and problems out of an innocent thing. Please. Stop.
User avatar
Resi
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 136
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby phsc » 2 November 2018, 15:48

and please, if youre going to report people or just tell staff
at least follow and read the rules; viewtopic.php?f=121&t=21471 , and see if the person you want to report broke any of them

also google about logical fallacies

but anyway, i will just do a small overview on a PM you sent me so you understand that you have no arguments and cant accept cristiscm and well, in a general way, that you are wrong

Niglet wrote:For you I will be a child but you will live with that thing in your head that for you I am a child. You are wrong and it will be the last time you make me close one of my posts to ruin the life of another but not with someone you are asking their true age that is not your problem. It's as if I'm being called by a friend who does not like me at 3:25 A.M. Does not it sound annoying? That's why I had to spam you


not only for me, but for everybody, you're ridiculous, you act like one, you write like one, you react like one, i am not trying to ruin your life, at most your experience on PB2s forums
i didn't understand this part "ruin the life of another but not with someone you are asking their true age that is not your problem. It's as if I'm being called by a friend who does not like me at 3:25 A.M. Does not it sound annoying? That's why I had to spam you"

you don't like something when others do? you don't do it with them, if you don't do that you moral values are really weird, i don't know where you live, you don't need to look at the PB2 forums at 3:25 AM, you don't even need to take this seriously it's just the forums of a dying flash game that puts all hope into another game.
also i'm not your friend, and I don't like you, but if you reacted like a mature person and realized hmmm this is actually something that can be used to make the map better, or ignored it but at least considered it, it would've been fine and your reputation with me would've been kept the same or better, but you acted like a spoiled kid


now think of what i just said as a friendly critic, don't take it serious, can't you see you're the one wrong? it might take some time but please don't do actions over your feelings yet think about them

source: http://prntscr.com/ldlars

your avatar is also really annoying
INTJ 5w6 3w4 8w7
If you want to join Ditzys my gulag discord server PM me.
User avatar
phsc
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 359
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: the next fascist government!

Re: Niglet-eleanor_stairway (COMING SOON)

Postby Niglet » 2 November 2018, 16:39

Resi wrote:
Niglet wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:Wow, it's called "stairway" yet I don't see any stairs anywhere. Obvious clickbait


https://i.imgur.com/c368jUA.png


Hik had no way to know this beforehand.

You're probably going to be banned for abusing the report system and creating drama, also please stop threateneing others for maps. Maps are for fun, not for things like these. ("You do not know who you are messing with").

Please stop harassing others out of maps/criticism, and please stop lying about your age. You're probably under 15.

So please, stop creating this mess just because of maps, I can't tell you anything about the map since it isn't even published, but you're just creating drama and problems out of an innocent thing. Please. Stop.


'Resi' I will accept your advice and I will do case to you but I only need that phsc stop being offended in my posts. That is all. By the way he was the one who started.
WTF IS c2f.exe

-Niglet
User avatar
Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 November 2017, 21:51
Location: iNSiDE

Next

Return to Multiplayer Maps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users