Infected Lost Zone [COOP]

Multiplayer Maps here.

Re: Infected Lost Zone [COOP]

Postby Dandamage » 12 January 2018, 19:46

Map is balanced well enough considering you can revive allies and the zombies are slower than the humans. The map is at the same time simple and non-generic, since it is not symetrical, the spawning places don't really feel unfair either (that's not very easy to achieve) and you can use special abilities strategically, though I feel like playing as a zombie can be way too easy sometimes. I created a match in multiplayer and the huge health pool for the zombies make it really easy if you can time the abilities well and take advantage of the sword boost.

The visual part of the map honestly couldn't be better for this style. If it was more detailed it would look way too saturated with stuff. The amount of players and size of the map pair up well and give plenty of room to run around shoot. You will be surrounded only if you don't know what you are doing or if you are away from your team. The weapons variety is good. The use of the color pattern trigger is nice and makes the enemies stand out. I can't find a good reason to give this map less than five.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: Infected Lost Zone [COOP]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 5 March 2018, 13:00

Topic bumped under request of the topic owner.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Multiplayer Maps