No Escape

Multiplayer Maps here.

No Escape

Postby Starwars7 » 12 October 2017, 23:02

starwars7-arena
Map page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=s ... &id=842692
Map demo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=starwars7-arena

This is the second in what will hopefully be a long line of maps that I have specifically created for deathmatch (the first being Bloodstains).

After quite a long break from mapmaking, I figured I needed to make a new map, and one good enough to make up for the time off. The product of this was No Escape.

It's got a boundary that you probably shouldn't ever touch, a bunch of little room-area-things, a teleporter operated by the E key instead of just walking, and even a gravitator. Plus, the sky I used for the map is quite underused, since it looks so good.

Rate it 5 stars if you like it, and feel free to give suggestions.
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: No Escape

Postby Civil boi 112 » 15 October 2017, 16:12

I tested out the map in multiplayer on a private match I made and the map is wonderful! to me the best part about it is the lasers if you are skilled enough you can push a enemy player into them killing them but it might tip em off if you do it to much xD
To be a plasma burst player you must become one with the plasma.

Civil boi 112
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: No Escape

Postby Starwars7 » 15 October 2017, 17:23

Civil boi 112 wrote:I tested out the map in multiplayer on a private match I made and the map is wonderful! to me the best part about it is the lasers if you are skilled enough you can push a enemy player into them killing them but it might tip em off if you do it to much xD

Yeah, I know. I do that sometimes. Glad you like it! Let me know if you ever play it on multiplayer and the anti-camp doors (upper tunnel to the right of the map demo spawn) that I added ten minutes ago lag too much. I made a short-lived match right before posting this and didn't get much lag, but I didn't have any truly laggy players join, and that might cause problems.
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Multiplayer Maps