Bloodstains

Multiplayer Maps here.

Bloodstains

Postby Starwars7 » 4 September 2017, 15:20

ID: starwars7-death

This is basically a large, technology-themed arena. It is playable in Co-op, TDM, and DM. In Co-op, each player gets a pistol, an assault rifle, and a shotgun corresponding to their team color, as well as a defibrillator.

In TDM and DM, each player spawns with up to all of these gun types. It doesn't matter which color, since both have Deathmatch-style gameplay.

On each respawn/match start, every player gets two grenades, one portnade, and one shield nade. The portnades are useful, because part of the map is high enough to fall to your death if you don't watch out, and if you need to get down quickly, you can throw a portnade. Only do that if you really need to, though: When I tested the map in multiplayer and tried that, I died due to the portnade activating in midair more often than not. They can still be useful, though.

This map combines combat with parkour. Don't worry, though, you don't need to know how to swords-jump to make your way around the map. I want it approved, after all.

Page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=s ... &id=836427
Demo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=starwars7-death
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Bloodstains

Postby Civil boi 112 » 5 September 2017, 21:08

I tested the map out and its great :D but there is a defibrillator in the wall to the right is that a secret or was that accidentally put there?
To be a plasma burst player you must become one with the plasma.

Civil boi 112
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Missak » 5 September 2017, 23:22

The centre point is the best camping spot imo.
The map is good, in fact, I want to rate it five out five but I can't, apparently, because I don't have enough kills.
I like it, though!
Missak
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Starwars7 » 9 September 2017, 01:40

Missak wrote:The centre point is the best camping spot imo.
The map is good, in fact, I want to rate it five out five but I can't, apparently, because I don't have enough kills.
I like it, though!

Haha, all those 'nades are to fix that camping problem. Thanks, though, glad you like it!

Edit: Those campable upper platforms weren't useful to gameplay anyway. They won't even be missed.

Civil boi 112 wrote:I tested the map out and its great :D but there is a defibrillator in the wall to the right is that a secret or was that accidentally put there?

Uh... there is no wall defib. I have no idea how that happened, but maps can do that in testing mode sometimes. Glad you enjoyed it!
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Multiplayer Maps