Plazmagrounds: Battleknown [COMING SOON] (TRAILER NEXT WEEK)

Multiplayer Maps here.

Plazmagrounds: Battleknown [COMING SOON] (TRAILER NEXT WEEK)

Postby ilijah999 » 6 August 2017, 22:14

Yes I am also working on a BIG BIG multiplayer map! This map will be the BIGGEST multiplayer map on PB2 with alot of cool stuff and will be good for tournaments and events! Heres what to expect:

-Weather system: Yes, there will be a lit weather system. It might get windy, or maybe it gets to cold so you slow down and start losing health. Maybe it's too hot. This will make this map alot more dynamic.

-Weapon limitations: Your weapons will have a certain amount of ammo which means after a certain period it won't shoot anymore. You MUST use them wisely!

-Many locations: There will be over 3 locations. Every locations has buildings and weapons you can use and hide in. Of course the weather can affect you making you stuck or killed in that area, so be sure to look at the chat screen for weather notifications.

-Long matches: Every character will get...a little bit of health. BUT every character has 2 lives. Until only ONE person is alive the match will go on.

-supply drops: Every 5 minutes, a supply drop will arrive for anyone to take. It'll contain more weapons and nades.

-Character perks: Every character has a perk. One might have run a bit faster, or one might have more health. It won't be a HUGE unfair perk though.

-Typing commands: If you wanna know when the next supply drop is coming or where your at, you'll be able to ask it in the chat and it'll tell you!

This will be out in the next month, so I'll be creating an event soon for this MAP. If you have any questions, comment below! And yes. This is the PB2 version of that lit game on steam.
Last edited by ilijah999 on 27 August 2017, 05:51, edited 2 times in total.

ilijah999
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: Plazmagrounds: Battleknown [COMING SOON]

Postby darkstar 1 » 10 August 2017, 15:07

Damn, was working on a PUBG-like map as well ;-;

Btw, is there a way to see the amount of ammo you have?
Or if you use the command to see your location, won't that give an advantage to the enemy that now knows where you are?
And is it in COOP? (If yes, how will the 2 last players be able to use their second life when the match ends as soon as one person dies?)

Also, good luck in making the map :)

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby stormforce » 10 August 2017, 19:43

Too bad there will be a ton of lag and no radar= no map awareness.
RIP better go to another game.
hi

stormforce
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ilijah999 » 11 August 2017, 02:46

stormforce wrote:Too bad there will be a ton of lag and no radar= no map awareness.
RIP better go to another game.

THERE IS A RADAR! Kinda actaully i'm still working on it, but I might not add it. Also it won't too laggy i'm adding the amount of stuff like I do with my RPG's.

Also where talking about me here, I've made some pretty lit stuff

ilijah999

Postby ilijah999 » 11 August 2017, 02:49

darkstar 1 wrote:Damn, was working on a PUBG-like map as well ;-;

Btw, is there a way to see the amount of ammo you have?
Or if you use the command to see your location, won't that give an advantage to the enemy that now knows where you are?
And is it in COOP? (If yes, how will the 2 last players be able to use their second life when the match ends as soon as one person dies?)

Also, good luck in making the map :)

If theres only 2 players, it's pretty much a pema-death round if one of them dies, it ends. And yes, it will, it's up to the player to know when to use it. You don't have to use the commands, but yes if you do, it can alert other players thats the point.

And yes, but once it's used you won't know the current amount if someone dies using it.

The game isn't even 10% complete yet though, so things will change!

ilijah999

Postby ilijah999 » 24 August 2017, 20:57

PGBU is going well! The first trailer will be out next WEEK! It will be showing off some of the new features!

ilijah999

Return to Multiplayer Maps