VIP Protection/Assassination Maps

Multiplayer Maps here.

VIP Protection/Assassination Maps

Postby o_Sniper_o » 25 October 2015, 06:02

These are my takes on the "VIP Assassination" gamemode pioneered by Frostbyte. They're old maps, but with the re-birth of the forum I decided to post these.

These maps focus more on maneuverability to take out the target. Movement of the CS team is key to keeping the VIP alive. You'd be surprised how easy it is to kill the target if every CS is holding still and covering an angle. The assassin has a weapon capable of teleporting him within his view. When the assassin teleports he makes soft "wompf" sound. This is key to knowing when the assassin has changed locations for the CS. The assassin can only use this ability once every 8 seconds. It is disabled after 3 minutes, and the assassin dies if he takes longer than 5 minutes to kill the VIP.

Map 1: Outpost
Outpost is an open map. The small space of the CS base encourages them to go out and search for the assassin. The assassin has the ability to shut off power to the base, disabling the doors. This is a double edged sword, the CS have longer sight-line but the assassin's position is no longer given away by going through a doorway.
ID: o_sniper_o-assassin

Map 2: Complex
The CS are placed on a bridge between 2 buildings. Movement is key as there are many angles to cover. Vents offer great spots to take shots on the CS, but the assassin will be left behind if the VIP runs away.
ID: o_sniper_o-assassin2
o_Sniper_o
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: VIP Protection/Assassination Maps

Postby Galaxy_Slayer 15 » 26 October 2015, 21:11

This has nothing to do with anything, but I really like you profile picture for some reason :P

Galaxy_Slayer 15
Recruit

Return to Multiplayer Maps