C12 and Battleship

Multiplayer Maps here.

C12 and Battleship

Postby darkstar 1 » 14 August 2017, 10:02

"You are dropped in some area called C12, a disease has made people hostile and try to survive as last with the weapons you find across the map."

MAP ID: darkstar 1-c12
.:PAGE LINK:.
.:MAP DEMO:.

This is a map made for Multiplayer COOP.
You'll spawn in a lobby, at the very right side there should spawn some pistol(s), when you think there are enough people (and healed them all) you can shoot these to start the actual game. This will move you to a random location on the map where you have to collect weapons and eliminate other players. Last one to stay alive is the winner. When there are still people alive after 2 minutes, borders will begin to move to a location given after you shot the pistol and crush you into walls or force you to fight in smaller areas.

The important locations are (from the left to right side of the map) (there are more or rare guns here):
Warehouses -- Lighthouse -- Atthas City -- Underground shelter -- Enos City -- Powerplant -- Military ship

-
-
-

I also made some simple combat map on the military ship, can be played in MP DM, TDM or COOP with a max of 16 players (however, this might be too much for the size of the map)

MAP ID: darkstar 1-battleship
.:MAP PAGE:.
.:MAP DEMO:.

-
-
-

It's possible that there are still some issues with the first map (like not loading in Euro server or no server at all), tell me when this is the case and I'll try to fix it :)

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Re: C12 and Battleship

Postby ilijah999 » 15 August 2017, 04:43

LOVE THEM BOTH. So innovative with new idea and the maps are all great in design and balancing, 5/5

ilijah999
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby ilijah999 » 15 August 2017, 04:45

I've been trying to do something like this for awhile now with having multiple maps and random choosing, but one thing, someone could abuse the gun. Maybe find a way to add a AUTO-timer when enough people enter the map. I still haven't found a way yet, maybe you can

ilijah999
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby darkstar 1 » 23 August 2017, 09:08

ilijah999 wrote:LOVE THEM BOTH. So innovative with new idea and the maps are all great in design and balancing, 5/5

Thx :)

ilijah999 wrote:I've been trying to do something like this for awhile now with having multiple maps and random choosing, but one thing, someone could abuse the gun. Maybe find a way to add a AUTO-timer when enough people enter the map. I still haven't found a way yet, maybe you can

The reason I do it with guns is so that the random chosen place where the borders end is for everyone the same. If I'd just make some auto system the variable would be different for every person. One of the four pistols randomly spawns, the one that got shot decides the end location. I hope pb2.5 will have ways to get rid of this system.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Return to Multiplayer Maps