Abnormal Wars: Say a Code to Get a Weapon!

Multiplayer Maps here.

Abnormal Wars: Say a Code to Get a Weapon!

Postby kaser » 18 January 2017, 12:05

I was very hyped for the new update, as some of the new triggers made it possible to activate a trigger by saying a certain word, which is something that is requested many times in the past and it's very helpful and amazing. So, I decided to make a quick map which is an application for some of them.

Map name: Abnormal Wars

Map ID: kaser-abnormal_war

Map description: A normal war map, but with abnormal feature: cheating! Yes! You can apply a cheat just by spelling its code!

Codes:
1) #rifle1 (Blue Assault Rifle C-01r)
2) #rifle2 (Red Assault Rifle C-01r)
3) #rifle3 (Assault Rifle CS-RC)
4) #rifle4 (Alien Rifle)
5) #rifle5 (Ray Rifle TCoRR)
6) #pistol1 (Blue Pistol C-01p)
7) #pistol2 (Red Pistol C-01p)
8) #pistol3 (Pistol CS-pro)
9) #pistol4 (Alien Pistol)
10) #shotgun1 (Blue Shotgun C-01s)
11) #shotgun2 (Red Shotgun C-01s)
12) #shotgun3 (Shotgun CS-DAZ)
13) #shotgun4 (Alien Shotgun)
14) #rail1 (Lite Railgun)
15) #rail2 (Heavy Railgun)
16) #sniper (Sniper Rifle)
17) #minigun (Minigun)
18) #gl (Granade launcher)
19) #rl (Rocket launcher)
20) #bng (BNG)
21) #raygun (Raygun)
22) #plasma (Plasma gun)
23) #dronegun (Drone gun)
24) #defib (Defibrillator)
25) #revive (Fully maintain max health)

In case it didn't work for weapon cheats, that means that someone have acquired your weapon by accident. Spell it again and it should work.

I'll try to add more codes in the future.

Map Page Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=k ... &id=792559

Map Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=kaser-abnormal_war

It might be glitching sometimes as it's quite complicated, but I hope it's enjoyable.

kaser
Recruit

Re: Abnormal Wars: Say a Code to Get a Weapon!

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 18 January 2017, 20:48

Wow the options with the new trigger are so many
also amazing work you must spent much time to make this right?. do you plan to make the map for coop too?
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby pixelbyte » 19 January 2017, 05:41

This is a really great map! apart from the fact that theres no glock and m4a1 :L jk This might be an idea that I will put in my map! (Ofc i'll credit you!)

pixelbyte

Postby kaser » 19 January 2017, 10:13

KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:Wow the options with the new trigger are so many
also amazing work you must spent much time to make this right?. do you plan to make the map for coop too?

Thanks! Yeah, the new triggers are complex and can be used broadly. I actually finished it in two days but with long hours, thanks to the ALE which helps copy and paste so fast and for coop, I believe it work better in it since the weapons and triggers are refreshed every round.

pixelbyte wrote:This is a really great map! apart from the fact that theres no glock and m4a1 :L jk This might be an idea that I will put in my map! (Ofc i'll credit you!)

Thanks! I have literally forgotten those weapons. You know what, I think I I'll add their codes as an easteregg that you find by yourself :D

kaser
Recruit

Postby Terror Only » 19 January 2017, 19:53

can you tell me what triggers do you use to enable those chat commands?
Terror Only
Falkok [250]

Postby kaser » 24 January 2017, 14:49

Terror Only wrote:can you tell me what triggers do you use to enable those chat commands?

> Execute trigger 'A' (To activate other triggers the same time this trigger is activated)
> Set trigger 'A' as player chat massage receiver (So that it works every time a massage appear)
> Set sting-value of variable 'A' to text being said (Sets a variable, lets say [text], to be the massage that appeared in chat)
> Continue trigger actions execution only if value of variable 'A' equals value 'B' (So that if we put the variable [text] in A and B was the word we want, lets say "open", then this trigger will only work when someone says "open")

> Set value of variable 'A' to slot index of player who says text.
For further uses, you might use it for activating a certain trigger when a certain player says the word, not anyone.

I have made an open source map for these actions that might help you, here it's ID: kaser-test
Page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=k ... &id=435610

kaser
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 24 January 2017, 21:27

Boy, I love this! Even though I haven't played your map yet, these are very cool!
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Multiplayer Maps