Plazma Burst Zero (map) is now open source

Singleplayer Maps here.

Plazma Burst Zero (map) is now open source

Postby Dandamage » 30 March 2019, 21:28

Map name: Plazma Burst Zero (OPEN SOURCE DEMO)
Map ID: dandamage-war
Map description:
Spoiler: Show More
Play as a combatant from a less futuristic era, when bullets and a fraction of second could mean the difference between life and death, and projectiles hit instantly.

Use far future technologies in the lowest difficulty or, in the highest difficulties, grab modern armor and weapons to take down a terrorist organisation involved with the theft of advanced weaponry and kidnapping.

Last update:
- Made the last cliff easier to jump.
- Map is now open source, feel free to use it as you want. Credit is appreciated.

THIS MAP IS BEST EXPERIENCED WITH GOOD INTERNET AND COMPUTER
Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=861785
Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=dandamage-war

Due to my inactivity in this site I decided to make this demo open source, it contains a lot of triggerwork and may be of some use for people starting to learn how to use variables and other, easier to use triggers. The map itself has many difficulties built in it with triggers, it used to be an introduction-demo to a bigger story, but it may never be finished now. It is quite fun to play for some minutes, specially if you try out all the difficulties and attempt to play differently each time (it has a tiny extra space for creativity than other maps). Maybe the map will have a continuation but I'm not sure as of now.

Hope you enjoy.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: Plazma Burst Zero (map) is now open source

Postby Ahrora » 31 March 2019, 00:08

Wow! This was very nice. I enjoyed playing this map, you should definetly continue this. The level design was very impressive.
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Singleplayer Maps