Generic Alien Mission Series[UNFINISHED]

Singleplayer Maps here.

Generic Alien Mission Series[UNFINISHED]

Postby phsc » 1 May 2018, 01:01

So a few months ago I made some random PB2 maps about random stuff, actually two SP series which I didn't finish, this is the first one, which has no name, if someone thinks its great I might finish it.
Also dota addict is an alt of mine

Map name: Mission: 1
Map ID: dota addict-mission
Map description: A random mission series Im working on.
PLAY ON HIGH DISPLAY HIGH EFFECTS HIGH PHYSICS 60 FPS OR **** WILL HAPPEN
Map Page Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=d ... &id=861638
Map Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=dota addict-mission
Brief Description: the start might glitch a bit, you're an alien that with a ton of other aliens is going to attack a civil security security fortress, the attack ends up being a failure and things happen
i feel like this is the best map of this series, pretty simple trigger wise but i tried to make something that is actually fun and not walking around shooting things, it might glitch a bit at the start as i cant really trust pb2 with some stuff i used in the map

so i might finish it some day, i'm working with the mission select thing and other missions, i planned everything, just a lot of stuff to do
some day i might post about the otehr single player series i have on that acc
feedback is welcome, just say something useful
Last edited by phsc on 16 May 2018, 03:20, edited 2 times in total.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Generic Alien Mission Series

Postby phsc » 11 May 2018, 04:03

silverteen11 wrote:In mission 1 it's possible to die before you even have to fight becuase the explosions can boost the pod to your doom.

And... that's all I can say for now, I want to see what happens after, but, I can't.

so first of all, all the tests i did were with everything on high, 60 fps, but for some reason now it doesnt always work perfectly as it did, i asked some friends if it was working fine before but now it isnt, try until it works, my bad, if it really doesnt work for some reason use cheats like god 1 or smth
i mean in theory if youre an alien that is going to fight and then get dropped in a war zone you might die, think of it as the bombers in ww2, most died before they could even put the bombs out
tldr: try again with 60 fps high physics until you survive
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Generic Alien Mission Series[UNFINISHED]

Postby phsc » 16 May 2018, 03:19

so i just added another start choice in mission 1, you can go with everybody like youre supposed to and maybe die, or you can use a teleporter to go into another place to then be dropped out into battle
also working into the mission selection and more missions
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Singleplayer Maps