Singleplayer Maps here.

The Tale of Alice: Episode Two

Postby Cemetery John » 22 April 2018, 12:25

Map name: The Tale of Alice - Episode Two
Map ID: Cemetery John-alice2
Map Page Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=cemet ... &id=877656
Map Demo Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=cemetery%20john-alice2
Brief Description:
The second episode in 'The Tale of Alice'. A simple campaign that will be 5-10 levels telling the story of Alice, a young girl fleeing an unwanted war.

I've tried a few new things with the gun modification triggers to give the impression of limited ammunition with one special weapon, I may look into giving it a fixed number of limited shots once I get my head around variables. Please let me know if there are any issue with the map.
画像が微妙に合っていると思うのは自分だけ

Cemetery John
Recruit

Re: The Tale of Alice: Episode Two

Postby DoomWrath » 22 April 2018, 17:42

Seems like an interesting map series. I'd like to see where this goes. The heavy guy with the grenade launcher up top is a royal pain in the ass to fight, even with the Gauss cannon, as are some of the snipers. Enemy positioning is quite well done, the map really is a challenge even on easy and normal. I look forward to see the third episode.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: The Tale of Alice: Episode Two

Postby lostmydollar » 22 April 2018, 23:17

i'm not gonna lie, i haven't seen any singleplayer series worth of playing. but this, this is a piece of gold

awesome environment, buildings are built professionally. gosh, you even put weapons into each f*cking crate. that is what i call attention to the details

the only thing i don't like is how you intorduce enemies in the series. instead of putting effort into enemies personality, giving them some prehistory, more details for their encounter, all you currently do is just picking enemy tool and putting NPCs here and there slapdash. boring. you should add more life to the NPCs. make them worth killing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps
lostmydollar wrote:simple and interesting map. hope the plot of upcoming episodes won't disappoint players

-you can create fire with continuously moving up and down colored doors

-you can use recently implemented into pb2 v1.28 voice triggers for alice
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Return to Singleplayer Maps