Forces of Corruption : Imperial Commando

Singleplayer Maps here.

Forces of Corruption : Imperial Commando

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 14 October 2017, 05:39

If anyone is to review this forum post, please check out my first map concerning my new SP series as I will put down below. I am very guilty of purposefully removing older series of maps just for slight improvements overtime to the story line and map designs etc, so I will not be removing the final drafts of my plan. If changes are needed due to errors, inconsistent hostile behaviors, etc, please PM me right away and the reproduction will be done! Rate 5 if you like!

Map name: Forces of Corruption : Imperial Commando - Arrival

Map ID: Ghost Killer823-foc1

Map description: This story conveys a heavily one-sided galaxy-wide war within the perspective of an elite, legendary Imperial clone commando unit code-named: Rex, in conflict against the Centax-Rebel alliance which are opposing his ruling faction. Gone from rigorous training to massive scale infiltration and one-man-army simulators, Rex is well known for completing any dangerous combat mission alone with superb warfare skills and strategic execution with extreme accuracy.

(Orders from High General Locast, concerning the mission):

- Our spies have located a hidden militia force camp on planet Cordia II in the Avalon sector. This location puts dangerously close to discovering our cloning facilities on Sunaion within the same corresponding sector. They had must be wiped out quickly before they get their hands on some long range sensor or communications equipment. We found their main underground bunker/base hybrid that they use for their operations against our cause which will be your primary target to disable. Leave no witnesses, jam all communications and find the leader of these traitors and eliminate him! He will be identified as Captain Jed Silver.

Map Page Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ghost%20killer823-foc1

Map Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=ghost%20killer823-foc1

Brief Description: Ghost Killer823's Summary: A legendary Imperial Commando unit has been sent to Cordia II, alone, to attack a hidden militia command base and eliminate the leader identified as Captain Jed Silver. He is hidden within the underground sections of the entire base. He/You must find a way to clear out any oncoming resistance and track Jed Silver down before he manages to escape the area with hidden intel - intel that would compromise your home planet of Sunaion.
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Singleplayer Maps