Invasion Evolution

Singleplayer Maps here.

Invasion Evolution

Postby Starwars7 » 18 July 2017, 15:11

I made a sequel series to Invasion called Invasion Evolution, to tie my version of the CS in to the campaign version of the CS, who fight the Usurpation Forces, the Androids, and the player. The current maps in the series are listed below:

Invasion Evolution 1: Drakon
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=s ... &id=827817

Invasion Evolution 2: Advancements
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=s ... &id=827982

Invasion Evolution 3: Horde
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=s ... &id=828204

Invasion Evolution 4: Glitch
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=s ... &id=828434

Invasion Evolution 5: Counterattack
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=s ... &id=829030
Last edited by Starwars7 on 25 July 2017, 15:13, edited 2 times in total.
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Invasion Evolution

Postby darkstar 1 » 20 July 2017, 18:00

The maps are a bit short, but other than that they are great :)

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Starwars7 » 22 July 2017, 14:49

darkstar 1 wrote:The maps are a bit short, but other than that they are great :)

That's because of two things. One, I like to be able to make a map a day, and since I only have two or three hours of time each day, the maps have to be short. Second, and I guess I need to put it in a spoiler,
Spoiler: Show More
I am trying to tie my CS to pretty much every character group in the campaign, so the maps must sort of rapid-fire introduce campaign stuff, like the Usurpation in Drakon and Horde; and the Androids in Horde, Glitch, and a map or two that will come out later.
Glad you like them!

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lrv » 22 July 2017, 18:26

I stared playing the first mission and it was great!
By the way can I use teh CS_drakon rang in my campaign:A Usurpation Mission?
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Starwars7 » 25 July 2017, 15:11

If you mean the name, sure, just give me credit.

And the series, too. Because that's how I came up with it.

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lrv » 25 July 2017, 17:02

Starwars7 wrote:If you mean the name, sure, just give me credit.

? How do you mean because I came up with it?
Other Question can we make our campaigns play at the same time in the same universe?
(It has already the androids, that were originally good and stuff that's in my campaign too)
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Starwars7 » 1 August 2017, 01:00

lrv wrote:

Other Question can we make our campaigns play at the same time in the same universe?
(It has already the androids, that were originally good and stuff that's in my campaign too)

I realize this might be a bit annoying, but I take that back, I'd rather keep the name and stuff for myself. But, feel free to make maps based on the campaign, too. My Invasion Evolution series is going to be running right alongside the campaign, at the same time as it, as soon as I resume work on the series (although that could still be a while from now) and make Invasion Evolution 6.

By the way, "Because that's how I came up with it" is saying that the series is how I got the name. I wouldn't have thought up CS-Beast and CS-Drakon if I wasn't making a Civil Security-oriented map series.

Again, sorry for going back on that, but if I let one person make a map with my universe, somebody's gonna do that without giving me credit, and maybe someone after that, and there would be multiple different versions of my story.

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lrv » 1 August 2017, 05:15

Starwars7 wrote:
lrv wrote:

I realize this might be a bit annoying, but I take that back, I'd rather keep the name and stuff for myself. But, feel free to make maps based on the campaign, too. My Invasion Evolution series is going to be running right alongside the campaign, at the same time as it, as soon as I resume work on the series (although that could still be a while from now) and make Invasion Evolution 6.

By the way, "Because that's how I came up with it" is saying that the series is how I got the name. I wouldn't have thought up CS-Beast and CS-Drakon if I wasn't making a Civil Security-oriented map series.

Again, sorry for going back on that, but if I let one person make a map with my universe, somebody's gonna do that without giving me credit, and maybe someone after that, and there would be multiple different versions of my story.

Now I have now to rethink a huge part of his ideas.(I strted making a mission with CS-Drakon and and it's almost finished, so what to do?)
I am not mad at you though.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby lrv » 1 August 2017, 12:33

Important: So is it allowed using a new charcater I invented(sorry if you oinevnted it before me and I didin't new of it) who escaped the Katana and then landed on the usurpation homeworld planet and this is where my campaign continues? Like you have forbidden me I do not use CS-Drakon, but like you have allowed me to make missions based on your campaign?
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Starwars7 » 4 August 2017, 19:57

lrv wrote:Important: So is it allowed using a new charcater I invented(sorry if you oinevnted it before me and I didin't new of it) who escaped the Katana and then landed on the usurpation homeworld planet and this is where my campaign continues? Like you have forbidden me I do not use CS-Drakon, but like you have allowed me to make missions based on your campaign?

Sorry, my campaign ties in with the official campaign, or at least has everything about the same. So, anything involving the Usurpation homeworld wouldn't work. But, let's continue the conversation via pm.

Note: You could make the ship and exposition (androids taking over the ship to, say, aliens taking over the ship) different and not actually base the series off mine, but still draw inspiration.

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Singleplayer Maps