A Usurpation Mission

Singleplayer Maps here.

A Usurpation Mission

Postby lrv » 7 July 2017, 06:13

Hello,
I made a map with a huge plot mistake:I thought robots would be working for the Civil Security.
In the map you are an Usurpation Droid who gets sent together with a Major Usurpation Soldier and a Minor Usurpation Soldier out to destroy the Core Reactor of the nearby Civil security Facility. To finish the mission you must kill the Civil Security Boss, who got an Insta-Kill-Railgun and the reacter key and security cards.

Here the key data:
Name:Usurpation Mission
Type: Singleplayer Map
Release: A few days ago
Rating: as I last checked nobody had rated
Plays: as I last checked 4
Tag: lrv-aqua
Description: ^^
Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=lrv-aqua
Instant Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=lrv-aqua
Special: This map has custom Civil security Divers. :D

Special Thanks to GiraRay because without him I wouldn't know how to custom name my characters.

Sorry for eventual spelling mistakes in the thread. :sorry:
lrv
Falkok [250]

Re: A Usurpation Mission

Postby byrnes » 9 July 2017, 21:48

I rated this map and there are a few problems I rated the map 5 cuz i like it :) but you and your teammates health are super low and they will fall in the acid and the cs boss wont come out of his life capsule please fix this i also sent a message about the map at the viewing page or whatever it is where you can rate the map

byrnes
Recruit

Postby byrnes » 9 July 2017, 21:51

the map is cool but there are a few problems I dont know if i already sent a reply like this because it said something like i had to make it longer or something i dont remember what it said but anyway the problems are that your teammates including the players health are super low and they will fall in the acid not you of course because your playing the map and also the boss wont come out of his life capsule

byrnes
Recruit

Postby Sn00p DoG » 17 July 2017, 06:34

byrnes wrote:the map is cool but there are a few problems I dont know if i already sent a reply like this because it said something like i had to make it longer or something i dont remember what it said but anyway the problems are that your teammates including the players health are super low and they will fall in the acid not you of course because your playing the map and also the boss wont come out of his life capsule

Hes right the allies have to much of a low health and they just fall straight right into the acid.

http://prntscr.com/fwkzrk

SUGGESTION: Decrease acid damage slowly.

Also, the capsule doesn't break to unleash the boss.

http://prntscr.com/fwkyav

SUGGESTION: Make the capsule drop higher making it impact a greater damage. If that doesn't work make sure you have the life capsule on a small amount of health.

Sn00p DoG

Postby lrv » 20 July 2017, 18:04

1.For me the boss comes out.
2.Sadly I thought that the low helath for everyone was standard.
3.If you have swords selected you can jump over the Neurotoxin/Acid(I forgot how I named it).
4.Thanks for rating.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby darkstar 1 » 20 July 2017, 18:28

So there are some issues with the map:
Gameplay:
The name is 'A Usurpation Mission', but what exactly is the mission? Could you make it a bit clear with text?
The two usurpations are kinda annoying because they can hit you while aiming for the enemy.
The capsule with the enemy doesn't open.

Visual:
Sometimes I can see the sky when looking under the ground, maybe you should make those walls a bit higher.
Some parts of the water stream at the right side of the map are overlapping which appears darker than the rest of the water.
Some parts of the walls aren't overlapping, which doesn't appear very good in the eyes of the most players.

Other than that it's pretty nice :)

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby lrv » 20 July 2017, 19:33

1. In the discription is exactly told, what to do.
2.It was an accidend with the see the void in the map.
3.I have no idea how to fix the Usurper problem.
4.For me it works with teh life capsule.
5.The water overlapping is made not by accident, becaus eit should be a visual effect when teh water floats down into the base.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby darkstar 1 » 21 July 2017, 09:29

About the capsule, it may work for you, but if it doesn't for anyone else who plays the map it will be annoying because you can't end the game, maybe you should put the capsule a bit higher, lower the health of the capsule or remove the water on the floor under the capsule?

For the story, what if somebody plays it without having read this forum first? He won't even know what the game is about.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby lrv » 21 July 2017, 11:19

I will change the capsule thing...
Too I will update the mission discription too.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Return to Singleplayer Maps