Imperial Commando (Remastered III)

Singleplayer Maps here.

Imperial Commando (Remastered III)

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 27 May 2017, 20:22

I guess this is third time I had deleted the original and remastered the original Imperial Commando series I have had for quite some time. The deletion of those maps are to settle up upon improvements to those maps...

Either way, here are the details:

Map name: Imperial Commando // The VIP // Part 1

Map ID: ghost killer823-imperial

Map description: - A rebel underground installation was tracked within the plains of planet Anaxes. Their leader (Commander) in charge is one of the boldest individuals to the rebel alliance and must be eliminated if our operations on Anaxes is to be any easier. Attack the designated base and eliminate all hostiles... see to it that nobody escapes the area alive.

Map Page Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ghost%20killer823-imperial&id=817443

Map Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=ghost%20killer823-imperial

Brief Description: Play as one of the special force units to eliminate rebel oppositions in various assignments and operations.

Enemies Rex recently just assassinated (beginning of level)

This will be quite a long level, so IF you die, it is a LONG way back to the beginning... 8)

(Part 2 won't come after 5 votes)
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Imperial Commando (Remastered III)

Postby Kaldor » 27 May 2017, 21:42

Can't vote because apparently I'm still "too new" to vote but I'll give it a 9/10. Challenging, and fun to play. Also cool cut scene with the jeep.
A person who posts a map every once in awhile, also probably painting 40k models.
"If explosives don't work your not using enough of it." ~Kal 2k17
Kaldor
Recruit

Re: Imperial Commando (Remastered III)

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 27 May 2017, 22:17

Kaldor wrote:Can't vote because apparently I'm still "too new" to vote but I'll give it a 9/10. Challenging, and fun to play. Also cool cut scene with the jeep.

Good luck, getting at least 200 kills, in order to vote on maps. It was challenging when I had to do so myself with the near-broken multiplayer.
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Singleplayer Maps